Chapter 14

Rye's POV

This morning has been the best morning I have had in ages because first of I woke up next to Andy which is amazing and always the best thing to wake up to, 2 I love the nickname Andy has for me I'm glad he has his own little pet name for me. I was lost in my thoughts once again because it was Andy I always loose my self when I am thinking about him

"Hey Rye?" Andy said while looking at me 

"Oh yeah Fovvs?"

"You have been staring at the same spot and smiling constantly for about 5 minutes" he giggled "what was you thinking about?" he asked oh shit what am I supposed to say.

"Uumm.. it was nothing" I said trying to not let him know that I was thinking about him but I think he knows that, that was not the truth.

"I don't think it was nothing because I have never seen you smile like that what was you thinking about Rye Pie? You know you can tell me"

"Yeah i know I can and umm.." I will just tell him "I was umm thinking about you Fovvs" I said while looking away embarrassed and I could feel my cheeks burning up red.

"Awww Rye"

"What Fovvs?"

"Your so adorable and cute sometimes that I cannot get over it wait.. are you blushing?" he asked while trying to hold back a giggle.

"Yes I am giggle all you want" I said smiling at him.

"Awwww do you want anything to drink or eat?" he asked me.

"Umm yeah actually can you make me a tea please and some toast?" 

"Yeah sure and how did I not know that you would want tea" he giggled at me while getting out of the bed .

"Yeah haha"

"Do you want anyhting on your toast?" 

"Yeah please just butter please?"

"sure I will be back in a min" 

"Okay Fovvs" I said as he was closing the door. God I love this boy so much hes so cute, adorable loving caring. I could spend the rest of my life with this amazing perfect boy.

*time skip to when Andy enter's Rye's room*

"Hey i'm back I got your tea and toast Rye Pie" 

"Aww thanks Fovvs your so nice"

"Na its fine Rye I like making you food and drinks" he said smiling at me. 

"Aww thats good because you may have to get used to it" I giggled at him and he giggled with me.

A/N 

Sorry if its a bad chapter I wanted to write a chapter tonight even though i'm tired but I probably won't sleep again lol. 

I hope you like it xx

I love youuuu xxxxxxx

-Shakira