Chapter 38

Libby's POV

These boys are so kind they let me a stranger stay in their apartment. Even though there's not that much space in here anyway. They must be really close friends. I actually wouldn't think these people would let me as their boy's and they don't usually act like this. I guess they are different. A good kind of different. 

Mikey is specifically has been really nice to me. The two other boys that I have met have just sat in their room and I think they're a couple. They do look cute together. Mikey is really cute as well. I really like his piercings. They're cool. I have been thinking if getting one. Mikey is amazing. I love his personality. Oh, my gawd and his smile is so fricking adorable. 

"You okay?" Mikey asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sorry I daydream a lot" I giggled a little.

"Aw okay," he smiled.

"Um I'm hungry do you have any food, please? sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass" I asked him. 

"Sure you can and you're not being a pain in the ass don't worry Libby"

"Okay thank you" I smiled at him.

"No problem" he smiled "What do you like?"

"Um I don't mind I'm really not that fussy, to be honest" 

"Okay do you like pasta?" 

"Yeah, I do thanks" I smiled at him. 

"Stop saying thanks, okay it is my pleasure" 

"I have to say thanks because not only did you let me in and help me you are letting me stay here for a few nights and you are giving me food and drink and being so nice to me I appreciate it a lot" I smiled at him. 

"Honestly I would have beaten myself up for not letting a really nice girl in especially because you where in trouble" Mikey said while standing up to go and make the pasta and me following him. 

"Aw thank you" I smiled at him "So what can I help with?"

"Nothing honestly I'm doing it for you a treat" 

"Aw thank you" I smiled at him again. This boy is going to drive me crazy. I think he already is. 

I sat on the kitchen side while watching him cook the food and honestly he's so cute when he cooks. He gets so in the zone and forgets about the world around him. It's adorable. All of a sudden he spoke up.

"You still got your shoes on"

"Oh right" I giggled while jumping down of the side and taking my shoes off "Where should I put them?"

"Just by the front door will be alright" 

"Okay," I said while going and walking towards the door. I put my shoes down and turned. 

"Shit" I panicked and nearly fell backwards.

"Sorry" Jack giggled "You okay?" 

"Well I just got shit scared so yeah doing amazing" I giggled. 

"Sorry" He smiled at me. 

"Its alright" 

"So what are you and Mikey up to?"

"Not much he just cooking me pasta and we've just spoken to each other" 

"Aw okay cool"

"Yeah"

"Okay I will let you get back to him then" he said about to walk away.

"Wait" I said grabbing his arm to stop him.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Are you and that other boy what's his name um the blond boy together?"

"Brook and yeah we are" He giggled.

"Right that's his name and aw cute" I smiled. 

"Few I thought you were going to be against it then" he giggled.

"Oh my god no never love is love and you can't help you love" I smiled at him and giving him a reassuring hug.

"Okay good" he giggled walking back to his and Brook's room. 

I smiled to myself and started walking back into the kitchen/main room. 

"You alright?" Mikey asked. 

"Yeah, other than being scared to death I'm good" I giggled.

"What?" he laughed a little. 

"Well, I put my shoes down on the floor and as I turned around Jack was stood there and made me shit myself and then we had a conversation" 

"Oh right" he giggled "The pasta is done" he smiled. 

"Good I'm really hungry now" I laughed as he passed me a bowl with a fork and the pasta in it. 

~TIME SKIP~

We finished eating our pasta and we didn't talk much mainly because I was awkward but we where both eating as well so yeah. 

"so what do you want to do now?" Miley asked me. 

"I don't mind, to be honest, and it is your house" I smiled.

"Okay um do you want to watch something on Netflix?"

"Sure"

"Riverdale?" 

"Sure I haven't actually ever watched it" 

"Wow, I thought everyone watched it" He giggled "I guess you're different. In a good way" he smiled "I will start from the start and we can watch it all while your here if you like"

"Sure" I smiled while picking up mine and Mikey's bowls to take into the kitchen. I walked back and sat next to him on the sofa and he started the show.

~TIME SKIP~

We are 4 or 5 episodes into Riverdale and honestly, it is so good. Also, somehow, me and Mikey are cuddling. He put his arm around me and I led into him and he pulled me closer and is playing with my hair. I am loving it too much. All of the sudden the door opens and it's Brook.

"AWWWW" Brook smiled at us and I blushed really hard.

"What do you want?" Mikey asked.

"Nothing just getting a drink" He smiled at the both of us.

"Okay cool" Mikey said. 

"Do any of you two want a drink?" Brook asked me and Mikey. 

"No thanks" Mikey replied. 

"Okay, what about you um Libby is it?" Brook asked tring to remember my name. I found it a little funny because I couldn't remember his name either.

"You got it right Libby" I giggled "And um yes please what drinks do you have?" I asked him. 

"Um we have coke, dr pepper, water, juice, tea, coffee" Brook answered me. 

"I'll have some coke please?" I replied.

"Sure, it's diet by the way" Brook smiled at me.

"That's okay" I answered him.

He finished both of our drinks and passed me mine.

"Thank you" I smiled at Brook. 

"No problem" he said while walking out the door.

A/N

First one of the night done with 1029 words 

Hope you enjoyed it

Next coming out in a bit x

-Shakira