Chapter 39

*strong language*

Rye's POV

Me and Andy have had a good night so far. It has been pretty chill and we've spoken a lot. It's like a little date night with no one annoying us because the boys won't walk in randomly and the doctors won't come in unless we need them to. 

"Babe?" I said, but I had no answer. I was sat on the chair across from the bed not that far, so I walked over to see if he was awake. Love him he was asleep. He does need it though because he hasn't been sleeping well lately and with all this shit going on he does need to sleep. All of a sudden I heard a phone ring, but it wasn't mine it was Andy's so I answered it for him.

"Hello Andy's phone" I said not knowing who it is. 

"Oh, it's you" the man said from the other side of the phone. I don't know who it is because who would be calling at this time of night.

"Who is this?" I asked really confused

"Surprised you don't recognise my voice, but hi it's Jake" I could sense his smirk through the phone.

"What the fuck are you doing calling MY boyfriend even after you and your mate decided to beat the shit out of him he's in the fucking hospital you dick head" I said to him so angry. (as you can tell I am also really mad at myself for this  couldn't even type it lol)

"A bit angry are you? well then I was just calling him to tell him if he goes to the police I will beat the shit out of him again and make sure you watch and then beat the shit out of you, but I will also make sure that Andy doesn't come back out" OKay and by now I was about to scream. He was really burning my wick! (I know Mikey says it but I couldn't leave it out now could I. I love it too much) So I walked out of the room so I don't wake up Andy and went into the toilets.

"Okay listen here mate you are NOT going anywhere near MY boyfriend because he will always his mates to protect him and we are going to the police we are not going to let this drop and you will get fined who put into to jail I will make sure of that myself" My blood is boiling even more now.

"Sure, I'll hold that to you because I really don't think so mate"

"I fucking will you twat" I said as I put down the phone.

 This has really got me acted up now. I am so fucking angry. AHHHHH. I just want to scream but I can't because it's a hospital. I really just want to go on a run to calm down. I might do that. Before I knew it I punched the wall.

"FUCK" I kind of shouted. That really hurt why did I do that. 

I don't think I broke it so I just went back into Andy's room. He was now awake and sat up.

"Hey babe where'd you go?" Andy asked me. 

"I just went the toilet and here's your phone"

"Why do you have my phone?" he asked while taking it off of me.

"One of the boys called and I didn't want to wake you up so I went to talk to them in the toilets"

"Oh okay"

"Yeah"

A/N

I know its short but this was really just the chapter.

Another one out in a bit.

-Shakira