five

"Ow! Can't you like, give me a little warning?"

"You're old enough to handle that kind of pain."

"Still..."

I stood up from the hospital bed that Ten's office had. I was about to touch the new piercing on my left ear when Ten grabbed it. "Avoid touching it. Here's a solution, soak the cotton ball with it and clean the skin around the piercing."

I took a small bottle and headed outside when he suddenly said something, "Don't expect a warm welcome from the others, this is a gang that you joined not a school club."

I laughed at him while he just stared at me with his dead eyes. "I know what I signed up for pretty boy."

I saluted then closed the door and headed to my room which is near the cyber room. I remembered that I still need to memorize the names of each member and their positions. I opened the file in the tablet and started walking. It seems like Jaewook and Mark are pillars since they have 3 roles to fill in. Oh wait there's Johnny too.

"Oh you got your piercing already?" I looked up from the tablet and saw Mark in front of me, holding a glass of milk and munching a brownie.

"Yeah. You still drink milk?" I replied.

"Oh? Ah. This is for Haechan," Mark awkwardly laughed and I bobbed my head. Mark scratched his head and I closed the door behind me then flicked on the lights. I was surprised when my room, which only has a bed, table, lamp and few boxes before, is now equipped with a flat screen TV and speakers. The closet was filled with paper bags full of clothes from different brands. A small refrigerator was placed beside the door of the bathroom, filled with bottled water and some light snacks.

I was amazed at whoever did this in just a few hours. I left the tablet on my bed and started to wash up. After washing up and applying the solution on my ear, it was only then that I noticed the several skincare products beside the sink in the bathroom. I left the bathroom leaving the products untouched since I don't really use this kind of products to begin with. Besides, getting a pimple or having acne is not a sin.

"Taeyong, Jaewook, Johnny, Yuta, Kun..." After several minutes, I was able to recognize and memorize each of the members' face and name. My eyes were starting to close on its own so I decided to sleep. I set an alarm on the tablet and started to feel comfortable in my bed.

===[ ]===

"You really make bad impressions 1909. Get up and hurry, Jaehyun's already fuming." Lucas lent a hand but I got up from my bed on my own. I started to walk faster since Doyoung was already a few meters away from me. We arrived in front of the cyber room where Taeyong was waiting.

He was about to say something and pointed his finger to me when I cut him off, "Yes, I'm late and I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I swear."

"I was about to say that you have dried drool on your cheek but yeah, I'm gonna head down with the unit and open our in-ears. Be our eyes today, Doyoung and Harin." I hastily wiped my cheeks with the sleeves of my shirt. The cyber room was already open and I sat beside Doyoung. I started to crack my fingers then remembered something. I poked Doyoung's shoulder.

"How do I turn on the...uh...in-ear?" I asked.

"It actually has a micro mic. Tap both sides twice. The front one is for speaking while the back one is for listening. Here's a temporary in-ear, use it for now since the piercing you have is not the real one yet. Ten would replace it next week." He didn't even look at me when he answered, which pissed me off.