seventeen

HAPPY READING!

"Old?! Super Junior?! Harin, they're legendary." Johnny yelled, popping out of nowhere.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Ten commented.

"I-wait, Super Junior, you said?" Johnny repeated, I nodded and he gaped.

"I don't think they're the ones who'd kill your brother. I mean, they don't really kill...oh."

"What 'oh'?" Ten urged. Johnny's eyebrows furrowed as if he was thinking really hard. Jisung mimicked Johnny's actions, observing him.

"Well, they did have some members who they lock up because of some mental issues. I think... that would be them." He paused. We stared at him, mentally telling him to spill more.

"Well? Continue dude." Doyoung lightly punched Johnny's arm.

"I- Super Junior have some messed up members you know. I got to meet them before, and- well it wasn't pleasant. It took 3 guys to take Heechul and Henry down and 5 guys to take Shindong down. Leeteuk was losing his shit because of them, if it wasn't for Siwon I won't even be alive." Johnny sighed. I walked away from the boys and went upstairs to my room. I lay down on my bed and held the burner phone. I checked the number from the burner phone Changmin gave me and thought of what he said.

[FLASHBACK]

"You... took care of my brother? So, that means you know where he is?" I asked Changmin and he nodded as a reply.

"We can't really discuss things here at the station. Let me take you where there are no cops. Is that alright with you?" I nodded through the rearview mirror. I went to the station early this morning and slipped into his car. Before I went out the house, I saw that Changmin would go back to his apartment this morning since he spent the night at the station for two days.

He started the car and drove away from the station, "How'd you even know wher- Well, that was an unnecessary question. Of course, you'd know. Anyway, I don't think our talk would last since I need to get back to the station in an hour."

"I understand. I just need some answers. Key, well, he said he only knows some of the story."

"Key? You met him? Where is he?"

I let out a wry laugh, "You think he'd tell me? Anyway, I'm not under him anymore, just so you know."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Ah right. NCT, that's who you're with right?"

I didn't reply. He parked outside an old donut shop when we arrived to an old part of the city. Both of us got out of the car and went inside the shop. I went ahead and sat on one of the chairs and he ordered something, maybe for the both of us.

Changmin bought me a milkshake while he had coffee. "So, what do you know about me?", he started.

"I know you got my brother killed. I know you were somehow responsible for him. And... I know you were like a brother to him. What really happened? I'm so confused." I looked at him straight in the eyes, desperate for the answers I badly wanted to know.

"Minho, after they've split, came to my house. I've arrested him once but he got the chance to bail. He told me he was tired of running away from the cops and wanted to straighten out his life for someone. I thought it was a girl he likes or something, turns out it was you, his sister. That's why I offered him to give me information on his members, he declined and told me that he'd rather get arrested than his family. So, I made a decision to just have him help me locate some of the fugitives who made inhumane things– rapists, serial killers, sex traffickers and all those who take innocent lives. He agreed, I didn't notice it but we became close."

"Then? What got him killed?" I asked.

Changmin scoffed and shook his head, "You're just like your brother, so impatient."

"A gang named Super Junior, who are older than your brother's, caught me and Minho trading information with each other. It wasn't really all the members of Super Junior just three who..." I didn't get to take in all what he was saying when I thought I saw a glimpse of the Chenle and Jisung outside.

"Hey, uhm, can we continue this for another day? I-" Chenle suddenly busted inside, surprising us both.

Just before Ten came, Changmin gave me a burner phone with his number in it. He told me he can take me to my brother's grave if I contact him.

[END]

[2 days later]

I wanted to call him and meet him again, but I can't go out of the house from now on. I need permission from the Boss if I want to. I saw Mark, Haechan, and Renjun walking down the stairs and called him.

"What up?" I gave him a high-five and waved hello to the two.

"Are you free? Can I talk to you?" I asked and the two eyed us then left.

''I'm free, what do you want to talk about?" he leaned on the wall.

"Do you happen to know where Taeyong is right now? I need to ask something."

He nodded, "Yeah, he's inside his room right now. Want me to come with you? He gets cranky when someone interrupts him when working but you got me so, don't worry." Mark winked and I snorted. I followed him to Taeyong's room. He knocked on the door and Taeyong shouted 'IN'. We went in and Taeyong was there reading some papers with his glasses.

"What do you need?" He removed his glasses and looked at the both of us. Mark stepped behind me and pushed me forward towards Taeyong.

"I don't need anything but she wanted to ask you something. Bye guys." Mark saluted at the both of us but before he goes out the door, I gave him the finger for leaving me alone. This bitch.

"So, what do you need?" He crossed his arms on the table, I stepped towards him and sat on the chair in front.

"I'm asking for permission to go out. I'm going to meet Changmin-"

"No. I'm not letting you." He replied so quickly, I stood up from shock.

I gaped at him, "What? You can't do that! This is important to me."

"I don't care. You know how your brother died right? I'm not taking any chances, I don't want the gang to be in any kind of trouble. He was a cop for god's sake Harin."

"He can be trusted, I promis-"

"No. What do you even want from him? He was the reason your brother died!"

"You don't know anything. I-" This man won't even let me finish.

"Why are you even talking to hi-"

"For god's sake! Let me finish! I'm going to him because he's taking me to my brother! There!" I breathed out, both of us were a shade of red from all the shouting that happened.

"Your brother? He's dea-"

"His grave, duh." I plopped down the chair again. Silence filled the room for a whole minute. I gave him time to think about what I said.

"Fine. You can go. But take someone with you." I nodded.

"Who?" I stood up from the chair, ready to leave.

"I'll let you know tomorrow. You can go after I tell you, so don't go anywhere you got that?" I playfully saluted him and let myself out of the room. I whistled on the way to my room, skipping steps as I think of who might be the one who'd be with me tomorrow.

😏😏 hmmm who might that beee???

 byeee *PYONG*