Chapter Seventeen

Jake's POV
I woke up to the worst pain in the world my wrist that I broke feels like there's a heart beat in it it's just hurting like hell I reach over to grab my Advil and other pills I have to take everyday once I grab them they slip out of my hand
J-FUCK!! OW
??-*knocks* is everything ok Mr.Paul?
J-yeah I just dro- *looks up and see the cops and gets scared* u-um yeah I d-dropped my pills a-and my wrist hurts t-that's it
Cop-ok well here *picks them all up and hands them to jake*
J-t-thanks sir *takes all of his pills*
Cop-no problem, and my name is Phill and I will be here to ask you a few questions ok?
J-ok, Phill.
Ph-alright answer these with all of the information and honesty you got
J-k..
Ph-so while you were at home how exactly did everything happen
J-um well I was locked up in my brothers room because he was at work and my parents were down stairs and my dad would always h-hit me and my brother didn't want him to so he put me in his room and locked the door then after a while I heard them yelling and the door close so that meant they left so I opened the door and went to my room then I hear the front door open and the guy started yelling and I txted Logan and told him what was happening and he said he was coming home but then the guy came into my room and looked into the bathroom and around my room then he came into the closet and he hit me and I passed out..
Ph-mhm *writing this down* ok now once you woke up what do you remember?
J-w-well when I woke up I remember I was blindfolded u-um and he was t-touching me in p-places and that he whipped me with some thing I don't know what it was.. then I went to sleep
Ph-alright *continues to write* how about when you woke up?
J-um- *gets cut off*
L-hey um do you mind if I come in? And if your wondering I'm his brother
Ph-no of course come in
L-*walks in and sits next to Jake's bed on another chair*
Ph-alright Jake what do you remember from when you woke up
J-s-so um I woke up and and I wasn't blindfolded anymore and I noticed the guy sitting in a chair and then he got up a-and came over to me and got out a knife and was about to stab me when my phone started ringing and he told me what to say and answered it and it was Logan, then I yelled and told logan to help me and the guy hung up and got really mad and started punching me a lot then he stabbed my in my arm *points to it* then once he was done that he pulled out a gun *tears up and stops*
Ph-then what happened Jake, just remember we are here to help you just take some breaths and have a drink *hands him water*
L-Jakey, buddy, it's gonna be ok trust me I'm here *gets on the bed a little and hugs jake*
J-ok, w-well um he-he said do you want to die or have sex *cries a little* I said no and he said well which one and I didn't want to die so I picked the second one *cries and Logan's just shocked that his brother got raped and went and hugged him tightly but not to tight*
Ph-omg I'm so sorry but can you please continue then I have a couple more questions
J-*calms down a little* o-ok sorry, um while he w-was r-raping me he blindfolded me and I was moving around a lot and he started hit me my a lot then he stopped and then yeah... you know what happened *tears flowing down his face*
Ph-ok is that it?
J-u-um yea I t-think
Ph-ok well do you know who their person was?
J-yes
Ph-who was it?
J-I don't want to say
Ph-why
J-I d-don't want him to come back..
Ph-trust me he won't
J-fine it w-was Chance S-Sutton
Ph-ok that's all for now thank you so much Jake and for what Chance did he will be put in jail for quite some time
J-ok..
L-thank you phill *shakes Phills hand*
Ph-no problem *walks out*

Right as he left I laid back with tears flowing down my face Logan noticed and pulled me into a hug that was really needed then our parents walk in..
P-hey Jake.. we got somthing to tell you
G-yup
P-well Jake we are kicking you out we don't want to have a son running around our house that's been raped because it's disgusting and we never loved you at all you are a worthless piece of shit
G-yup so I hope you find a place to live and Logan you are coming home now I don't want you hanging out with this freak
L-but da-
G-NOW!!
L-*gets up and walks over to his dad*
P-now say bye bye Jakey I hoe you have fun living in the streets *walks out and Greg follows but Logan stays for a minute*
L-I will call you I promise
J-o-ok now go b-before you g-get hurt
L-ok I love you Jake
J-I love you too logan

Then he walks out right as he shut the door I waited a couple of seconds to make sure he wasn't there anymore and I bursted out into tears I couldn't deal with holding it in I had to let it out, I kept thinking about how it hurts to even move like I can stand and I lost my brother I have no where to live well maybe Erika's but I'm scared what if her dad doesn't like me and I have nothing all of my stuff is at home I cried for about a hour and a half then I remembered that Erika asked to bring her dad to meet me today and I was supposed to text her when she can come so I drank some water a calmed down, I was ready but what I'm not ready about is that he's gonna see where I cut myself on my arms and that might be a problem..

1160 words

A.N: I know it's a late upload but at least I posted❤️ don't forget to vote and comment for more❤️
-Hailee