(3)

It was now the end of the day and you and Black Pink were planning on having a sleepover at your house.

-Time Skip-

You were all in your bedroom talking about random things.

Jennie: Hey(Y/N)? Haven't you and Taehyung know each other since you were born? How haven't you started liking him yet?

Jennie was right, i have known Tae since we were born. We have the same birthday and our families are really good friends.

I have never thought of Taehyung of something more than a really annoying friend. We are the same age but i swear he acts like a five year old.

"Not everything is like a K-drama you know? I'm not the type to date. I prefer to jump from a bridge instead of date someone."

It has been an hour or so when i heard the doorbell ring

"WHO DARES TO RUIN MY HAPPY MOOD!?" I shouted and made sure the person on the other side can hear.

As i opened the door i was beyond confused.

"Tae? What are you doing here? I was actually in a good mood before you came!"

"Well its not my fault we have an assignment!"

I was about to close the door in his face when he pushed it and got in.

"Hey! Who invited you here?"

He was now looking through my fridge

"Can you make me something to eat?" he said doing aego. No matter how much i hatted admitting it i could never resist his cuteness.

"Fine" I said already not wanting to create a scene.

Black Pink saw what was happening so they just left.

'How could they just leave me with him?' I wondered while making some bacon and eggs.

"Flood's ready!" I shouted.

We both sat down and ate in peace. It wasn't an uncomfortable quietness, it was actually what we usually did. We always fight anyway, so this is the time when we don't create much drama.