(12)

We walked till we were Infront of his house.

"What are we doing here?"

He didn't say anything but just opened the door for us to go in.

When we sat in the sofa he suddenly pulled me into a hug.

"Why didn't you tell me he still bullied you?" He said, voice muffled because he was resting his cheek on my shoulder.

"Well...I thought that after you left, you might not care about me anymore. Plus, you couldn't do anything about it."

He stayed silent before replying.

"Well, now I'm here... So I'm able to protect you this time."

"You don't have to... He would probably not do anything because he knows you and our friends would be there for me."

-Time Skip-

It was now around lunch time.

"TAE!" I shouted because he was in the livingroom watching something.

"YEAH?" He shouted back.

"There's not enough ingredients to make lunch, can we go to the shop?"

"Yeah, sure!"

I grabbed my coat and saw him waiting for me at the door.

"Let's go! You took ages, I was waiting for you for like 5 minutes."

"Stop being so annoying! You're already picking a fight!"

I walked past him and heard him mumble something under his breath.

When we arrived at the shop I got a shopping cart and started looking for ingredients, Tae walking behind me like a puppy.

As I was looking at the fruits and vegetables a voice I grew up hating was heard behind me.

"Well if it isn't (your nickname)" Jackson said with a smirk on his face. Oh how I wanted to wipe it off and put my sweater in the blender afterwards.

"What do you want Jackson I am busy?" I said trying to act calm even though I was getting so angry.

"Can't I just talk to my girlfriend?" He was really making me angry by now. I could imagine my face red with fury and anger.

"I told you we broke up, I am not your girlfriend any more." I said my voice slightly raising with each word.

"Hey! What's happening there?" I heard Tae coming towards us. And for the first time I am surprised that Tae saved the day.

"And who are you?" Jackson gave Tae a disgusting look.

"I am her boyfriend" Tae calmly replied and grabbed my arm with his hand while in the other one the cart.

After we payed we put everything in the back of the car and started driving home.

"Why did you tell him that?" I asked in a small voice.

"Because if I didn't he would have done something bad to you. Now he thinks you are taken, so he wouldn't be too much of a pain.

With that the car drive was silent.

When we arrived at his house I started preparing lunch.

-Time Skip-

"Tae! Lunch is ready!"

"Ok! Coming!"

After lunch we were bored so I suggest we watch a movie and Tae chose a horror movie. I am not THAT scared of them but it depends.