(15)

Right now me and Tae are in my room sitting on my bed.

"We should..." I started but didn't know how to finish it.

"Well, we can pretend we are a couple and then break up?" Tae said, it sounded more like a question.

"It's not really a bad idea." I said but sounded quite unsure.

"Let's watch a movie! It's getting pretty depressing here."

"Yeah, sure." I shortly replied.

Me and Tae are now on the sofa watching home alone.

"You know, we should start thinking about the presents. We only have two weeks left." I suggested.

"Yeah, we should."

This 'one' movie turned out to be three movies.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." Tae said.

"Ok"

I was waiting for Tae for like ten minutes. So I thought I would check on him.

I went to the bathroom door and opened it slowly.

"Tae, why were you-

I was about to finish but saw something I never knew I was going to see Tae doing.

I stood there in shock and choked in my saliva.

Taehyung was standing infront of the mirror using MY skin care products.

"Taehyung" I shrieked.

He looked at me like I was some clown that will eat his pet fish.

"You better run." I said in a low tone.

Without wasting any time he ran out of the bathroom with me chasing behind him.

But something happened and it was now him chasing me.

"Stop, it's not fair! You're faster!" I screamed and laughed in the same time while trying not to break my leg from stumbling so much.

Without any effort Tae swung his arm and wrapped it around my waist. Then he pulled me into him and hugged me while panting.

We were both laughing and having a fun time once again.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah, let's sleep." Something in me happened and I didn't mind sleeping in the same bed with him. 'i guess I am changing once again'

We jumped on the bed and I turned my back to Tae.

"Goodnight"

"Night"

I closed my eyes and felt him wrap his arms around me. It was a good thing that it was dark or he would see me grin like a five year old that got the person they hate in trouble.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .

If you are reading this... Why? But if course, thank youuuuu! I didn't think this book always gonna get any reads. I am currently working on a new story so I will be quite busy. Anyway, I hope you like this book. Have a nice day/night!