(6)

It is now the next day , the day of the party. It's not going to be one of these crazy teenage parties, just me and my friends having dinner together and being weird.

I was now in my room trying to find something to wear. But the thing is, Ive never been to a party.

I have no idea what to wear.

Ring Ring

"Jennie, can you and the rest of black pink go shopping with me, I seriously don't know what to wear?"

"OMG! I can't believe you just asked me to do that, sure, I'll tell them. Meet you at 11!"

I looked at my click and saw that it was already 10:45am

'Guess I'll get ready'

-Time Skip-

We are now Infront of the mall, and let me just say, I have never gone shopping before! I'm not usually the type to wear and do girly stuff like go shopping all the time.

"Ok everyone! Me and (Y/N) and gonna go together and the rest of you go anywhere you want, let's meet at the café at one pm, ok?"

"Yeah""Sure""Of course" the rest replied.

"Ok,so I think a dress would be nice, you always wear jeans and oversized sweaters. You should try new things" Jennie scolded me.

-Time Skip-

It has been an hour, and Jennie is using me as a model.

"My legs hurt and im hungry😟"

"Shush, you asked me to help you, you take the consequences. Wait...I think I have the perfect one!"

When I looked in the mirror I couldnt help but stare at it

It was quite simple yet it had so many details. It looked so elegant and it ended just below my knee.

"Oh Jennie I love it! I don't think I'll be ever able to find a dress on my own. You totally know what I'll like!"

"Well of course dummy. I have the best stile in this group, the time was worth it."

After we chose a couple more clothes we payed and went to meet the rest of the girls.

-Time Skip to end of the day-

"Guys I had so much fun today, but I think we should go to my house and get ready now."