(17)

"Tae, stand up and pack. We're going to my parents house!"

"Ok!" He exclaimed and sprung from the coach to go pack.

Because Tae comes to my house often he just leaves clothes and other things of his. So it's normal for me to see his stuff around the house.

We both went to my bedroom and packed some small things like PJ's, another set of clothes and bathroom stuff.

"Ready!" We both said at the same time and giggled afterwards.

Sometimes I feel quite lucky to have Taehyung with me. He is a person with a great personality and I wouldn't change a thing about him.

Although we sometimes fight, and he can be annoying, this is just who he is.

We got our bags and ran to the bus stop.

I Am old enough to get a car, I am 17 after all, but my parent don't trust me with anything, so maybe I should just obey.

Next year we are going to graduate and I am so exited!!

I'm still not sure what I want to do, but I have some things in mind.

(Y/N) POV

"Tae! There's the bus!" I shouted while pointing to the bus coming our way.

It was one of those with two floors and there seemed to not be a lot of people, and I love sitting at the top at the front. It's just so nice there. It's easy-er(?) to see the view from. It makes me feel at peace while just sitting there and staring at the view.

"I'll pay!" Tae beamed.

"Sure!, if you insist." I said without hesitation.
I mean, if somebody says they'll pay I'm not stopping them.

When Taehyung payed for our tickets we walked up the stairs and took the two front seats

As we sat side by side, I was trying to enjoy the view, but for some reason my heart started beating really fast.

It reminded me of when me and Tae-

"Do you feel the same?" He suddenly asked with a deepcalm voice.

"F-feel w-what?" I stuttered and played like I didn't know. 'Stupid me! Why did I stutter? What are you doing to me Taehyung?' i thought.

"You know exactly what I mean. You and I both know you will fall for me once again. When I look at you, it's like I'm reading a book. I know you so well, I can tell when you're lying." He snickered and looked at me.

"Maybe I already am." I mumble to myself but fate wasn't having it and he accidentally heard it.

"You are?" He asked clearly surprised.

"I don't even know my own feelings!" I had to admit trueffully.

The rest of the journey we spent in an awkward silence. 'Why did I make things so awkward!?'

"You know" he started randomly. " Maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing if I fall in love aswell." He said rather calmly.

While I was thinking i didn't realize that he was moving closer to me.

I snapped out off my thoughts as I saw Taehyung. I gasped but was interrupted by his lips landing on mine.

.   .   .   .   .   .   .   .