two

junhui's walking through the hallway and he feels a nudge to his side. he figures it's just someone being annoying and he carries on walking. "wait!" a voice calls out and grabs the hood of junhui's hoodie. junhui, almost choking, turns around to face the person. minghao? oh my god. this isn't exactly what i needed right now... junhui stands there, unable to think of words. "come with me," minghao grabs junhui's hand . junhui felt his face turn hot. he doesn't hesitate to follow him, thinking that minghao could possibly be telling him something important. they walk down the long hallway until they got to the janitor's closet. minghao let go of junhui's hand and gently shut the door behind him. "i just wanted to say thank you for helping me, people have told me about it and i finally found out who you were," minghao said. the bell rung. "shit. i have to go to class now so ... thanks again," minghao smiles at junhui before leaving. junhui was taken aback by minghao's actions. he pulled out his phone, texting soonyoung. 

junnie

minghao deadass just came up to me and thanked me ???? 

read 13:39 

junhui rolled his eyes. he was probably hanging out with jihoon again. to be honest, minghao didn't act like junhui thought he would. he was actually really sweet, a thought that was contradictory to a lot of other people's. junhui wouldn't mind being friends with him, but being friends with minghao means having to deal with all of his friends as well. or at least, he thought. and he definitely  didn't like being the center of attention.