nineteen

"so..i made a song," junhui said. him and minghao were on facetime for the first time that day. it was the first day minghao was in china. in china, it's 1 hour behind what time it is in south korea.  "it's 9:40 PM here, which means it's... 10:40?" "yup," junhui rested his head on his palm. minghao got his own hotel room separated from his parents..for privacy reasons. "can i hear the song?" "mhm, i'll send it to you." junhui sent minghao the draft, and minghao hung up for a few minutes to listen to it. minghao thought it was beautiful. he called him back. "junhui..." "what?" "i already miss you a lot. i wish i could see your pretty face in real life right now.." junhui choked. minghao hardly calls him by his full name, and when he does, junhui has to admit that it's a little hot. "s-stop.." "why are you stuttering, hm?" junhui went on pause to avoid minghao seeing his bright red face. "i-i'm gonna go r-real quick." junhui hung up, breathing heavily.

-

"what was that all about?" "nothing, just don't call me junhui...it's..it embarrasses me." "junhui," minghao laughed to himself. "ohmygod-bitch i swear." minghao laughed loudly. "i'm sorry, jun." "there you go." "what?" "you didn't call me .. that." "i mean i can if you wa-" "no!" 

-

"i wish i could be...i don't even know. i wish there was a feature where you could kiss over the phone, wouldn't that be cool?" "that would be cool," junhui sighed. "what did you do today?" "i went to see my grandma, what about you?" "well, i stayed home in bed and listened to stray kids." "sounds fun." "it was. jisung's rapping really got me in my feels, yknow?" "one day, we should go to china together," minghao randomly said. "that would be so nice! but i don't know if that's very realistic." minghao shrugged. "maybe."

~~~~~~

a/n: this chapter sucks and it's a whole ass mess. also im too much of a coward to go into detail on what jun hung up for.

ok it's 1:09 AM goodnight smh