thirteen

a/n: this chapter is honestly gonna be so cliche 

~~~~

"so.. i had an idea, minghao started. i was thinking.. what if we went on a date? to get your mind off things, you know?" "to where?" junhui asked excitedly. "you like amusement parks?" "honestly, i'm scared of heights but since you'll be there i think i'll be fine," junhui smiled. "wow you're cheesy," minghao laughed. junhui shrugged. "i'm telling the truth."

-

"holy-" junhui gasped at the sight of the amusement park rides everywhere. "..sorry," he giggled afterwards. "my parents never took me to places like this." "when i was younger, my parents loved taking me places.. but now.. they don't really do that stuff," minghao said. "i know, but now that we're here together, we should try to make the best of it." "yes." 

"so what should we do first?" minghao confidently intertwined their fingers, watching the blush form on junhui's cheeks. "hmm.. you choose," he looked up at the large ferris wheel. "we'll do that later," minghao read junhui's mind. "what about that," minghao said, pointing to a huge rollercoaster. junhui could feel butterflies in his stomach but he nodded anyways. minghao was seemingly fearless, but really, he just didn't want to act so scared around junhui because he knew that he would probably be more scared than him. 

after a few hours of rides and lots of food, the bright, sunny day faded into the cold night. "it's so cold..." minghao shivered, secretly hoping junhui would notice and give him his hoodie. junhui playfully nudged him. "i know what you're trying to do." minghao shrugged, smiling. "here, you idiot," junhui handed minghao his hoodie. "minghao immediately put it on. "okay, now i'm cold." "oops.. should we go on the ferris wheel now?" minghao excitedly jumped. junhui's heart raced. he had an idea of what minghao was going to do. it was a classic, something that happened in a lot of movies and dramas. "a-are you going to do what i t-think-" "shhh just get on." a staff gestured to the couple, signaling for them to get onto the ride. they went up. "shitshitshit this is scarier than i thought." "oh that's right, you've never been in one of these before," minghao leaned his head on junhui's shoulder and appreciated the view. "but the view's pretty nice huh?"  minghao admired the beautiful city of seoul. "you're better to look at," junhui grinned sheepishly. "shut up.. i'm not." "don't make this all deep i swear to god-" "sorry junnie." junhui's heart fluttered at the nickname. he didn't think he'd ever get used to that. "how come you're so cute?" junhui asked totally serious. minghao didn't want to wait any longer. they were now at the highest point the ferris wheel could go. minghao grabbed the collar of junhui's shirt (not harshly) and kissed him. 

~~~~~

NOT EDITED (COMMENT IF THERE ARE MISTAKES)

 a/n: i have no motivation to continue this. but i'm going to bc i'd feel bad if i didn't so 🤷🏻‍♀️also i'm aware that this chapter literally sucked so bad. not sure what happened bc it was actually going aight before but