Ch.2: I'm So Sorry

The girls couldn't believe what they're hearing. They've always known that Tzuyu and Elkie are close but not this close. "Are you Serious," Sana asked in disbelief. She thought her Chewy was loyal. Sana started to cry, she didn't even want to hear an excuse if Tzuyu had one. Right now, her mind is telling her to trust Momo on this one. "You wanna know if I'm a cheater?? If I'm as equally as guilty as you are? Huh," Tzuyu questioned Momo. "Let me ask you this, Momo unnie. Did you check any of my other conversations with my friends? How about my messages with Y/N? Did you even bother to see if I'm actually not a cheat, like you say i am?" Tzuyu asked as she boiled with rage. Then, she grabbed her phone, opened her messages to you, and threw the phone at Momo. "CHECK THEM IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME!! I MAY SEEM LIKE A PLAYER, BUT I SURE AIN'T ONE!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ONLY SAW ONE MESSAGE."

Tzuyu got up with her coat and walked outside to go find Chaeyoung. Meanwhile, everyone was shocked with the outburst from their maknae. They've all been aware of how big of an outburst their innocent Chewy could have, it's just they have all been lucky enough not to experience one up until now. Heck, even Sana got scared, because her and Tzuyu have never fought. Tzuyu was always understanding, and so was Sana. 

Tzuyu respected her unnies so much, and they respected her so much. During any incident the group had, Tzuyu showed no effect, which gave off a confident vibe that the others members embraced into their own expressions during those tough times. Now that Tzuyu went off, her unnies could now see everything she's been holding in her mind, any anger, sadness, and any other feeling she's kept to herself since their debut in 2015. Their little maknae, who had the weight of the world on her shoulders, was able to have only positive emotions up until this day. The rest of the members respected the girl so damn much.

Sana, who has been quietly sniffling, reached over to get the phone and opened up the message app. She then clicked the contact "Y/nn ❤️", and started to scroll.

The first set of messages, was exactly like the ones Momo described Tzuyu sending to Elkie:

(Bold: Tzuyu; Italics: You)

TzuYoda: Hey Unnie!

Y/nn ❤️: Hey Kid!

TzuYoda: What r u doing rn?

Y/nn ❤️: Nothing

I wanna see u though,

I miss you

TzuYoda: Me too! We've been pretty

Busy for our next comeback.

Y/nn ❤️: Well, I wanna

See u tonight, please

I'll pay for it kid

TzuYoda: jinjja?? Sure unnie

I'll try my best. I love you.

Y/nn ❤️: Alright

Meet me at the cafe

Love u too Kiddo

"..." Sana couldn't say a word. She just accused Tzuyu, her Chewy, the love of her life, of cheating on her. She just threw the phone to the rest of the members, while she ran to her room. She threw herself onto her bed, immediately burying her face into her pillow and started to sob loudly.