Ch.4: Little Do You Know

(On Tzuyu's Side: Author's POV)

Tzuyu walked towards the place she could calm down after the game: Han River. Ever since debut, Tzuyu has loved the quietness the place brings. It brought her comfort whenever she missed her homeland of Taiwan. It was hard since she had left to Korea all on her own in late 2012, staying away from her family and friends, and not knowing anything, (obviously) because of the language barrier.

The only person who was nice enough to try and talk to her, was her love. That's right folks, Our Ms. Cutie-Sexy Squirrel Sana, was the only person who really tried to communicate with her. Aside from the fact that Elkie really helped Chewy learn the Korean language as much as she could, to which Tzuyu is very grateful, Sana tried her best to befriend the tall Taiwanese maknae. Tzuyu and Sana hit it off right away, with Sana being able to get past the Young Taiwanese Beauty's cold heart. Eventually, Sana was set to debut under the group, "6MIX", which also included Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and 2 other trainees. But, it was cancelled due to a scandal involving the 2 other trainees, which cancelled 6MIX's debut as a whole and the trainees to leave the company. Sana was disappointed, but Chewy was there to cheer her up every step of the way.

Sana was grateful for the latter, and later on slowly started to fall for her. Tzuyu, on the other, fell for the girl as well. When they both were told about Sixteen, the survival show to determine who would be in "Twice", they accepted the offer right away. And every time they were grouped together, they worked really hard. The teams were separated into two, "Minor" and "Major", and majority of the time, Sana and Tzuyu were on Major. Which meant they had a probable chance of being on the final lineup. Until one episode, Nayeon challenged Tzuyu for her spot on Major. Sadly, Tzuyu lost, and Nayeon took her spot. Sana, who was challenged by 2 trainees, Dahyun and another, lost her spot as well.

They ended up back in Minor, the place they didn't want to go back to. Now, skip ahead to the day of the finals, where the final lineup was to be 7 members. Sana, was called up to face JYP*, who added her to the final lineup instead of another trainee. That left the final lineup of the rest of Twice, excluding Tzuyu and Momo, who was eliminated a couple episodes beforehand. Sana and Tzuyu made eye contact, both with sadness in their eyes because Chewy wasn't in the final lineup. Until, JYP announced he would change the lineup to 9 members. That gave Sana and Chewy some hope. Once Tzuyu's name was called, she stepped forward towards the PD, ready to potentially be added to Twice. Luckily, Tzuyu and Sana's prayers were answered, and Tzuyu was added to the Lineup, alongside Momo who was brought back after being eliminated. Sana was very grateful that JYP decided to add 2 other members, because she got both her best friend and love to survive elimination. Since then, the two girl's relationship has blossomed into something beautiful, Like a flower blooming during spring time, later on growing to its full potential. But later on, Sana started spending less and less time with Tzuyu, even though they were in a relationship. Tzuyu noticed that Sana would always hang out with Dahyun, and that scared her. She thought she was losing Sana, since Dahyun was one of the few single people in the group. This is where she sought out help from Mina, Sana's best friend.

Mina suggested that Chewy hang out with another member who is single, and Momo was the first one that came to their minds. Momo was hesitant at first, but wanted to help Tzuyu no matter what the cause. At first, Sana didn't notice how much less time she had spent with Tzuyu, until she heard her laugh. Oh how precious that laugh was to Sana, but it hurt her to know she wasn't the cause of it. When she excused herself from Dahyun, she walked to the living room, where she saw Momo, Mina, and Tzuyu hanging out. She tried to ignore it at first, and walked off to the kitchen. Mina, who noticed Sana, told Momo and Tzuyu that they should go hang out somewhere, as just the three of them. Tzuyu and Momo than got up from the couch to put on their shoes, while Mina went to the kitchen where the Manager was to inform her they were going out. As soon as Sana heard that they were going out she was frustrated. She was frustrated that Tzuyu decided to hang out with her two fellow Japanese members, instead of herself. But, then again, she hasn't hung out with Tzuyu in about two months. But, after a while, they resolved that little quarrel. But now, Tzuyu is sure that Sana won't forgive herself for doubting Tzuyu just like last time. Tzuyu's sure Sana doesn't think she's good enough. Well, that's partially true, because part of her is doubting herself, while the rest is blaming Momo for accusing her. Tzuyu sighed for what seems like the 100th time today, then went on her way towards Y/N's house, where she assumed Chaeyoung was waiting for her.

Author's Note: Hi Guys! I'm in Spanish class, and our teacher wasn't here so we have a sub. I finished my work early so i was able to get a chapter done for you guys. Sorry for the delay, I'm trying to get a chapter each week so I'll see you guys next week hopefully. 

¡Hasta Luego!

-Caitie