Chapter 7: Multiple Mayhem and New Heroine

[No One's POV]
It was nighttime in the city of Paris. Everyone is walking over the beautiful starry skies doing their own things. For others..well, it can exhausting. Marionette is seen talking on the phone with Alya's mom on the other line..

Marinette: Yes, Mrs. Césaire. The girls are ready for bed. Um... technically speaking... *chuckles* Yeah, we're good. Enjoy the movie! *She turns off her cellphone*

Alya: Come on, bedtime you little monsters! That's enough mischief for one day! *She picks up her little sisters*

Ella and Etta: It's not us! It's the Sapotis! *chuckles*

Scene: Ella and Etta's room. Alya tucks each of her sisters to bed.

Alya: Off to bed, little Sapotis. You need to rest if you wanna be fighting fit for tomorrow.

Pink twin: It's not fair! We don't wanna go to bed! We wanna stay up with you!

Blue twin: Yeah! We wanna watch the movie and tell each other lots of secrets!

Alya: And what kind of zombies will you be at the amusement park tomorrow if you go to bed late? Show 'em, Marinette. 

Marinette pretends to yawn and feel exhausted after she wakes up in the morning..

Alya: So what it going to be? Boring sit-down pajama party with the big kids? Or the super-fun amusement park tomorrow?

Ella and Etta: The amusement park! *They both get to sleep*

Alya: That's what I thought. So goodnight, Sapotis. *goes to take off their propeller hats*

Blue twin: Wait, can we keep 'em on? Please?

Alya: Alright. Go to sleep now.

Alya turns off the light before she and Marinette both leave the room.

Marinette: You seriously have a technique there with your little sisters. But...um, who are the Sapa...Sapo...?

Alya: The Sapotis? They're little monsters from a créole fable who always pull pranks and making all sorts of mischief. Now that we're all alone I could finally tell you. Apparently Ladybug and Cat Noir isn't the only heroes who lived throughout time. Spider-X have also been around at least since the pharaohs.

Marionette: Really? Ladybug and Cat Noir i get, but Spider-X in egyptian times? I don't know about that.

Alya: See for yourself, girl..

Alya showed marionette a picture of Spider-X back in Egyptian times..