Chapter 15: An Icecapade of Frozen Dream's

[No one's POV]
After the fiasco of the identidy reveal, y/n was resting on his bed with Nusa cuddling on his neck. An alarm ringed out as the time was 6:15am. The spider Kwami/Human then stirred awake.

Nusa: Mmm..what a night. *sees y/n still asleep and shakes him awake* Wake up, Spidey~

Y/n groaned, but stayed asleep. That caused Nusa to pout and sit on top of him to shake him awake.

Nusa: Hey! You can't just go back to sleep! *bounces on him* Wake up!

From the sound of his Kwami girlfriend's voice and her shaking him, Y/n woke up..

Y/n: Ok, ok..I'm up.

Nusa: Hmph..you big sleepyhead.

Y/n: Can you blame me? I was fighting against Maledikator last night and explain my powers to my parents.

Nusa: Heh. Anyway's, let's get ready for school.

Y/n got off from his bed and got himself ready for another day of school. He put on some clothes

 He put on some clothes

*your clothing*

Y/n: Ok, then. Just got grab my wallet, phone and keys and we'll be good to go.

Nusa: Cool.

Y/n and her then exited the bedroom and went downstairs. Upon so, y/n's parents were in the kitchen with his mother making breakfast..

M/n: *notices y/n with Nusa on his head* Hey, you two.

Y/n and Nusa: Morning.

F/n: Had a restful sleep?

Nusa: *flies to a table* You can say that.

M/n: Anyway's, here's your breakfast you two.

She placed her dishes in front of y/n and Nusa, who then changed into her girl form