An Explosive Assault and a Upgrade(part 2)

[No one's POV]
Spider-X and Ladybug is seen swinging towards his home to rally his own friends for help.

Spider-X: Karen, make a group call and contact Peter Parker, Miles Morales, Gwen Stacy and Anya Corazon on their cells.

Karen: Calling them now, sir.

The Ai got to work on calling the spider group.a few moments later, they answered.

Peter: Y/n. Did you see what's going on?

Spider-X: Yes. Hawkmoth has gotten more power and he akumatized more then 15 people.

Gwen: Oh, my gosh.

Anya: That monster.

Spider-X: Me, Ladybug and Cat Noir can't fight them all at once. I'm gonna need all of y'all help for this.

Miles: Of course, man.

Peter: We be there in about five minutes.

Spider-X: I'll be waiting.

The spider hero ends the chatline

HawkMoth's location to see what is he planning.

Spider-X: I cant believe that guy has more power. What's next, a jump scare?

???: How about you try a foot to your face!!

Spider-X turned to the sound of that voice, only too late to dodge as he was kicked on his back, cancelling his web-slinging and making him crash onto a wall.

Spider-X: *holds his side* Ugghh..why did have to jinx myself?
Who did that?

His Spider-sense flared to the right, as he dodged a punch where his head would've been caved in. He got to take a look at who's attacking him. She was wearing a scorpion themed suit with two orange sickles in her hands.

 She was wearing a scorpion themed suit with two orange sickles in her hands

???: Awkward for a spider like yourself to be caught in my own web.

Spider-X: *grunts* First off, Scorpions don't weave webbing. It's not scientifically possible. Second, is that you Lila?

Sasori: I am Sasori. I had a keen eye on you, Spider-X. Now, I want you to suffer.

Spider-X: Like that's gonna happen.

Sasori and Spider-X charged at one another as they threw fist on one another, countering blow for blow. Sasori then brought out her sickle and switched it to whip mode and used it, forcing Spidey to back up..

Spider-X: Whoa!!

He nearly dodges a whip strike that would've wrapped around his head.