Chapter 12: An out of control Mayor

[No one's POV]
At the home of the L/n Residence, y/n and Nusa just witnessed theirn friend Pollen, forcefully transformed into a human girl by the power of the reality stones energy..

Pollen: *looks at herself* Wha-wha...

Nusa: Pollen..how do you feel?

Pollen: Feel..Feel?!? I just been turned intona human being. And I'm not sure how I'm gonna change back.

Y/n: That's not really a problem.

Nusa: Yeah. I went through the same phase when i first got transformed into a human girl. All you have to do is concentrate, focus your energy and thoughts of being your Kwami self and you'll be back to normal.

Pollen: O-ok. I'll try.

She closes her eyes and focuses her thoughts of being her Kwami self. As she did, a yellow aura emitted out from her body until he was embedded in it's light. Her body shrunk to the size of a Kwami. The light dispatches and Pollen was back to her regular self..

Pollen: *opens her eyes to see her floating* Fantastic. I'm back to normal.

Nusa: Im glad to hear that.

Y/n: Same with me. We better get some sleep. *goes to his bed and lays down*

Nusa: *turns human with her sleepwear, then cuddles with him* Mmm..

Pollen: I'll see you in the morning, my king. *flies into the Bee Miraculous*

Nusa: Do you really believe Cholé could bear the responsibilities of saving paris alongside us?

Y/n: If she can truly change her ways, then she'll be up for it. I believe in her. She wouldn't have asked me to hold on to Pollen just for show.

Nusa: *smiles, them kisses him* I'm glad. Goodnight, my love.

Y/n: Goodnight, my loving arachnid.

The two smuggled closer together, as they closed their eyes and let sleep take over their minds.

[Morning] *7:00am*
Y/n and nusa were still sleeping until an alarm woke them up..

Y/n: *groans* Morming time, already?

Nusa: *yawns* Seems like it. You better get ready for school.

Y/n: Yeah.

Y/n got off his bed and and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and freshen up. Pollen appears out of her bee Miraculous and stretches her small limbs..

Pollen: That was a good rest. So, what on the agenda today?

Nusa: Enjoy our time, relax and wait for a approaching Akuma attack.

Pollen: I hope we get Nooroo back.

Nusa: We will someday.