{1} An Unlikely Hero

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Gender: F

Class: Hero Course, 1-A

Family History: Father- Toshinori  Yagi (All Might), Mother-Unknown, Siblings-None

Quirk: Telekinesis ...Y/n is capable of moving absurdly large objects with her mind by moving her hands in the direction where she wants it to go. However if this quirk is used too long or on an object too large she gets an intense migraine and faints.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

'My name is Y/N L/N. I am a student here at U.A. High. I entered Hero Course Class 1-A through recommendation, and I am 16 years old. Im also the daughter of the Symbol of peace, All Might.

No..No.

My name is Y/N L/N. I am a new student here at U.A. High. I entered Hero Course Class 1-A through recommendation and I am 16 years old.'

I paced back and forth in front of the door to Class 1-A. Today was my first day and I was starting much...much later than others. It is exactly a month after the entrance exams and I got in late because my father was hesitant on letting me enter. He's afraid of anyone knowing I'm related to him. I understand why. If anyone knew who I was I would have a target on my head by every existing villain in Japan. The only people who knew were the staff of U.A. and...Endeavor.

My father was friends with the man when my birth was announced and Endeavor found out through my father considering he was one of the few people he trusted. When their relationship turned sour my father prayed that Endeavor would keep his mouth shut and so far we haven't heard him say a word about my real identity. However, that doesn't make my father any less worried that Endeavor won't change his mind one day and put my life in danger.

"Y/N you may come in now." Mr. Aizawa's voice booms through the door.

'Thats my cue...'

I step into the room slowly, fiddling with my fingers as I entered. I looked out to the classmates and took a mental note of everyone's appearance. "Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. I will be a new student here in class 1-A starting today. I hope we can all get along." I say softly, a small smile on my lips. Everyones eyes were on me, my anxiety spiked as no one spoke. "Any que-" Aizawa starts before he's cut off by almost everyone waving their hands and yelling.

"Whats your quirk?!"

"How old are you?!"

"She's so cuuuuute!"

I looked around frantically, trying to answer as many questions as I could. "My Quirk is Telekinesis." I smile. "Show us!" A red spikey haired boy yelled I nodded and looked around. I pointed at a small boy, he was practically drooling while staring at me. I lifted my fingers up and the grape-haired purple boy started floating. A few "woah!"'s and "thats such a cool quirk!" Emitted from the class. I looked around and noticed a green haired boy scribbling down in his notebook while mumbling incoherent words. 'That must be midoriya, my fathers successor.' I thought to myself, and next to him, a boy with half red and half white hair and a burn mark on his face, looking completely uninterested at his desk.