{6} Heat

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Gender: F

Class: Hero Course, 1-A

Family History: Father- Toshinori Yagi (All Might), Mother-Unknown, Siblings-None

Quirk: Telekinesis ...Y/n is capable of moving absurdly large objects with her mind by moving her hands in the direction where she wants it to go. However if this quirk is used too long or on an object too large she gets an intense migraine and faints.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

It hurt.

Ash and cinders fell upon my shoulders, ruining the outfit I had so carefully chosen just hours before. Flames licked at my heels while I stood, my arms out as far as they can go, fingers spread, as I focus all of my energy into lifting the debris from that man. My eyes were squeezed shut, sweat from the pressure of my quirk and the rising heat pouring down my forehead.

I couldn't do it. And my weakness was going to get somebody killed.

I heard the yelling just barely over the sound of the crackling flames. Even if I did get to this man anytime soon, my only entrance and exit was engulfed. My arms fell to my sides as my head lulled slightly. I could feel my body giving out slowly. I dragged my feet towards him. This was bad, he was bleeding out and without medical attention he'd die. In blind desperation I started digging, shoving my hands onto hot rocks and pieces of burning wood to dig him out. The adrenaline kept me from feeling the immediate scalding heat on my hands, so I didn't stop. Tears flooded my cheeks as I whispered, begging for him to be okay, and promises that id get him out, knowing it wasn't true, and that I couldn't do it by myself. I cleared just enough to get to his neck, where I frantically felt for a pulse.

Nothing.

I pressed harder, sobs now escaping my lips instead of prayers.

He was dead.

The fire was closing in now, smoke filling my lungs. I hadn't even realized how much I was inhaling until I coughed so hard the iron-like taste of blood filled my mouth. I was dizzy, and carefully sat myself down next to the corpse of the man I made a desperate and futile attempt to save. If I couldn't save him, I shouldn't leave here alive either. My eyes scanned the walls, and as I had presumed before, there was no exit. Slowly, my eyes shut, and I felt my body tipping over onto the ground.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Shoto Todoroki's POV

A ragged breath left my lips as pro heroes arrived at the scene, it was only two much lesser known heroes, but two that dealt with and arrested the villains with no issue. One pried Bakugou off of the man he was currently blasting in the face, while the other cuffed the men I had successfully managed to freeze through trial and error. As Bakugou stood up, dusting himself off and looking around, I sat on the pavement, catching my breath. I turned to him for a moment and caught his eye, then we both turned away, scanning the crowd for Y/n. There were a couple people dusted in ash and rubble, proving that the people in the building had been evacuated successfully by her. But where was she?