Cafeteria Showdown Part 9

==============

==>Zack POV <==

Zack and his posse had not been having a great time since his loss to the new kid. Folks were willing to gossip and say stuff within earshot of the former boxer, that they wouldn't have dared to do just one day earlier.

Well, Zack could get over this reversal, or at least he was telling himself that, with help from his hype men, if it weren't for the surprise he saw when they entered the cafeteria.

'Our Patsy... Ji Ho... Why's he there? Is he trying to make me look bad?'

Zack tried to understand what the heck was going on. The new kid not only had their little lackey at his table, but also the Vocal department's whipping boy too.

It looked like he was making a point of who he was now. The main thing confusing him at this point was that he was doing all this without anyone else to back him up.

'Is this f##ker really that arrogant?!' Zack was distracted by a loud voice behind him.

"That the guy who took down Zack?" "Heheh, yep!" "He's pretty."

Zack turned his head to see who said that, only to come face to face with Vin Jin and a couple of his classmates.

"Wow, he IS handsome." one of Vin's lackey's said in agreement.

"I'm better looking, right?" Vin replied, only getting grunts back. Yeah, there came a point where it was hard to BS that hard.

Vin seemed to simply shrub it off when he didn't hear agreement, finally taking notice of Zack, smirking at the boxer.

"Hey Zack. I head you lost to that pretty boy. pffft - and you're still dragging around those ugly guys around with you."

"...Well. I lost to the pretty boy.... but I could probably take you."

Zack replied, before flicking his gaze at the other two hoodie wearing vocal department kids.

"...and the rats you hang with aren't normal either." Zack answered insult with insult, before smirking back.

"...and it looks like he's poaching your little gopher too, regardless..." Zack pointed over Vin's shoulder.

"Wait, what?" Vin replied, caught a bit off guard before looking at the table again. 

'So those sun glasses really  make him blind as a bat!' Zack noted to himself.

==========

==>Zoe <==