2. Lunch Date.

"Hi. You ready?"

I heard Izaaq asking me as I turned to retrieve my jacket from my seat.

"Where we goin'?" I  asked as I heard my stomach gurgle.
"Pizza. You up for that?"
"Come on, babe. You know the answer," we both laughed.

I am a sucker for pizza and so is Izaaq. Except for Hawaiian Pizza. Those are the worst. Or just any pizza with pineapples on it.

Izaaq and I actually have a lot in common. Both of our zodiac horoscopes are Cancer. But he is a June and I'm a July. We both love the color blue and we both are awfully crazy. He is an ambivert. However, I am an introvert. He is athletic and I am nowhere near close. But, despite our differences, we both love each other unconditionally.

We had our lunch at our favorite pizza place called Danny's Pizza. It is owned by our friend, Ian. Danny is Ian's father who founded Danny's Pizza.

The pizzas are the best. The combination of the secret sauce, the cheese, and the toppings are perfect. My favorite pizza is the classic, old-time favorite, Chicken Pepperoni. Izaaq is a huge fan of the simple, Pepperoni and Mushroom Pizza.

Ian also has weird flavored pizzas which are very trendy and tastes amazing. But, Izaaq and I preferred the classics. Danny's Pizzas is everyone's favorite pizza place in New York.

After lunch, we stopped by Ben&Jerry's for ice-cream. We ordered our usual; mint chocolate chip and cookies n' cream. We both love those and sometimes we switch. Izaaq mostly orders mint chocolate chip but since both of those are our favorites, we switch. He will take cookies n' cream and I will take mint chocolate chip. But today, we are sticking to the OG.

We ate our ice cream as we take a stroll in the park. We talked about work. His work is way more interesting than mine. He is an artist. But not the kind that owns a gallery. No, he is an animator for a television network. Sometimes, he gets to meet celebrities. And so do I.

I told him about Zachary and he said he couldn't remember Zachary from high school. Izaaq and I went to the same high school. I had a crush on him in freshman year but he had a girlfriend. But we met 3 years ago when I was writing an article for a cartoon that he was publishing.

After our stroll, it was time to return to work. He dropped me off and we exchange kisses before he sped off into the road in his black Mercedes Benz.

Yes, I am basically dating a superstar. But without the crazy fangirls. Or fanboys. But I don't love him for the money, I love him for him. He was there when I needed him the most and I can't imagine being with someone else other than him.

I make my way to my table at level 30. I turned to Fiona's office and I see Zachary with her. Talking. It is his first day. He has so much to learn.

I took my seat and opened my laptop. I clicked on the folder for my upcoming article. The one about the fashion fair in Queens.

Queens is a small town in New York. It is actually not that small but there is not much there to attract people. In my perspective, the fashion fair is an attraction for both the locals and tourists. It can help the community to get together and have a good time.

Also, the fashion fair includes not only modern fashion, in fact, it also includes traditional fashion of all sorts of culture. This can teach people about all the different cultures in the world.

"Hey Allen," Zachary calls me.
"Hey. So, what happened?" I tilted my head towards Fiona's office, showing that I am speaking about the meeting Zachary and Fiona just got 'out of'.
"Meh, not much. Just said that I have a new assignment. I am supposed to stop by the Ricky's Television Network."
"Oh my god. That is where Izaaq works at. He is an animator there," I reply.
"Oh. Wait, hold up. Your boyfriend is Izaaq Gardner?" I can hear the amazement in his voice.
"Yeah. Why?"
"He is so talented," he answers.
"I know."

He said goodbye and headed to the elevator.  I continued on writing my article for tomorrow's print. 

After 1 hour, even though it felt more like forever, I finished the article.  I re-read them to make sure they were perfect and uploaded them into a pen drive..  I got up to give the pen drive to Fiona.

"So, how is it?" I asked with fingers crossed behind my back.
"I love it.  Give it to the printing department."

I thanked her.  And secretly, I did my victory dance in my head.  This article means a lot to me and I can't wait to change people's perspectives on fashion.  I bet that before reading that article,  people thought that fashion would just be about colors, clothes and things to wear. And I really hope that this article, no, my article,  is going to change that.