Chapter 10 "Wedding"

After two weeks had passed my dress had been finished and I had got everything ready. My dress was long and had a red tent to it. It had a V neck and was all the way to my feet, it was slim and fit perfectly. My flats were red with black stones. I had my hair up in a bun and a little bit of makeup on.

"Are you ready?" Luna asked with a smile.

"Did Theseus come?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"I haven't seen him." She said sadly.

"Alright..... I guess I'm ready then." I said as I looked back into the mirror.

Soon there was a knock and I turned to see my mother.

"There you are! I have something for you." She said softly.

She pulled a box out of her pocket and I watched as she opened it to reveal a butterfly hairpin.

"Your father gave this to me the day before our wedding and now I'm giving it to you." She said as she kissed my forehead.

I smiled as she put it in my hair and I turned to look into the mirror.

"He would be so proud of you." She whispered as she hugged me.

"I miss him everyday." I said softly.

"We both do." She said as she let out a sigh.

"I remember always thinking... that he would walk me down the aisle... and if it wasn't him.... that... well that Theseus would.... but I guess he had something come up." I said as I let out a sigh.

I sent her a small smile as I walked up to the door and opened it. I let out a gasp as I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said as I looked up.

"Hello little sister." Theseus said with a smile.

"You came!" I exclaimed as I hugged him.

He let out a laugh as he hugged me back and patted my back.

"Of course I did. No way am I not going to be here and walk my little sister down the aisle." He said softly.

"Thank you." I whispered as I hugged him tighter.

I smiled as he interlaced our arms and we started down the aisle. Albus sent me a smile and Newt winked at me. Queenie let out a little squeal and Tina shook her head.

"Who gives this woman?" Professor Dippet asked softly.

"I Theseus Scamander do."

"Take each other's hands." Dippet said as Theseus let go of me.

I took Albus' hand and smiled as I looked up at him.

"Repeat after me. I."

"I Albus Dumbledore."

"Take Elizabeth Scamander as my wife".

"Take Elizabeth Scamander as my wife." Albus said softly.

"Elizabeth... repeat after me. I."

"I Elizabeth Scamander."

"Take Albus Dumbledore as my husband."

"Take Albus Dumbledore as my husband." I said softly.

"Rings." Dippet said softly.

I turned and smiled as I took the ring from Tina and Albus took my ring from Newt.

"With this ring I the wed." We said as we put them on each other.

"Now your vows." Dippet said softly.

"Elizabeth.... since the moment we met you stole my heart..... you broke that wall I built to stop myself from getting hurt.... I don't know who I would be if I hadn't of met you." He said as he sent me a smile.

"Albus..... you were my teacher, my friend, my first love, and now I am getting to call you my husband. You had my heart before I even knew what love was..... if I hadn't of met you I think I never would of found love." I said as I squeezed his hand.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Dippet said with a smile.

Albus sent me a smile as he dipped me down and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. After a few seconds we pulled apart and I laughed as he hugged me to him.

"I love you." He whispered as we got into our car.

"I love you more." I whispered as I pulled him into another kiss.

"Newt!" I screamed.

I jumped up with a start as sweat poured down my face. I had gotten married to Albus a days ago and now we where on our honeymoon. We were staying in a house near the beach.

"What's wrong?" Albus asked as he set up.

"A nightmare.... nothing to worry about." I said as I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked softly.

"No just go to sleep. I'm going to take a walk." I said as I stood up.

I put a coat on and slipped some flip-flops on. I let out a sigh as I walked across the sand and looked out at the ocean. After awhile I felt arms around my waist and I turned around to face Albus.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly.

"It is just so quiet out here..... and I keep thinking how nice this place would be to raise children." I said softly.

"Children? What has you thinking about children?" He asked calmly.

"I don't know I just started to think about it."

"You would make a wonderful mother." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"And you will make a wonderful father." I said softly.

"I will, won't I." He said with a chuckle.

"Yea and in about five months we might have a son or a daughter." I said with a smile.

"What?" He asked confused.

"I'm four months pregnant.... I found out yesterday." I said softly.

He smiled down at me and I laughed as he picked me up and spun me around. He put me down and I laughed as he leaned down at kissed me deeply.

"So that is why you have been gaining weight." He said after he pulled away.

"Albus Dumbledore! Why I outta!"

He laughed and shook his head.

"I'm only messing with you. You look as beautiful as the day we started dating." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." I said as I leaned up and kissed him.