Ex-Armados Series# 2

Welcome!!!

Welcome this story are rated R-18 base on the author. It may contain a grammar error, spelling error and other explicit and implicit behavior of the character.

Disclaimer;

This is work of fiction. Names, Character, Business, Places, Event and Incidents are either the products of the author imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living, dead or actual events is purely coincidental. Some themes and existing beliefs are modified altered to fit the story plot. It doesńt intend to mis-inform and mis-guide readers of what is real or not.

All right reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means electronics, mechanical photo copying, recording or otherwise, except being extracts for the purpose of reviews without written permission of the author.

〰️scarlletneko2019🔰

"Sex is not always a solution."

How can you find fate in love when you were broken to found atleast one. True love will not let you to find it, it will come at the right time.

Mr. Barry is beyond broken feet. Broken means he was shuttered to the point he even question his life existence and purpose. Even maybe becoming billionaire doesn't make his life complete. Something missing, something is not right. Not, until Katharina came to the picture saving him from self destruction. While the woman saving him, he knows he will destroy Katharina also that's why he decided to make it fast by being run away groom to their wedding day.

What happen when for almost 8 years, they meet in not so coincidence day when he was ready to love until he become nuts, But the woman seems to be happy without him. And having a good life with a little boy.

property by : KMDstories

♧♧♧

Your About to open the second installment of the EX-ARMADOS SERIES, though its a series you don't need to read the other installments to understand this whole story but as a warning there's a lot of spoiler a head of other story so... If ever the other story is updated and completed your free to check them out.

♡♡♡

Ps. Inuna ko talaga ng second installment, pinag-iisipan ko pa kung ipupublish ko rin yung iba dito freely and completed. You know... Toxic na ang wattpad and as much as I can I will publish my work freely here. Just like how we fell inlove on wattpad at first. Drop your thoughts. Vote at comment lang ang hinihingi kong bayad. (Ka-feeling ko rin eh hahaha!) Anyways... This story was my first kaya, feeling ko rin may pagka-jejemon to hahaha yung mga panahong sobrang amateur pa lang tas trying hard pa.

Date updated: Mrch 7 2021.