EPILOGUE

THIS IS THE EPILOGUE, WHERE OUR ADVENTURE ENDS.

🖤

Edmund woke up with a banging headache, in the middle of a field. The train had crashed. Where was he? Where was his mum? His siblings? His girlfriend? Everything had been such a blur, he could've sworn he'd been on a train. "Celia!" He stood up trying to shout her name whilst wondering where he was.

Then a figure emerged from the forest just a few metres away from him. "Ed?"

"Peter!" Edmund ran over to his brother who was supporting their mum. "Mum? Are you okay?" He desperately asked the older woman.

"I'm fine, where are we?" She asked looking really confused. "Did the train crash?"

"I think it did." Lucy appeared too with Celia and Peter's soon to be wife, Caroline. The boys ran over to the girls whilst Lucy helped her mum steady her feet. Everyone talked and bustled among themselves before Lucy heard something in the distance. "Can anyone else hear that?"

The sound of trumpets was getting closer. Suddenly, two horses followed by ten more came through to the clearing. The men sitting on the horses were tall, one with dark hair and the other slightly lighter but his eyes were pierced with blue.

"Well, it's certainly nice to see you again."

"Caspian?" Peter walked slowly forward as Caspian got off his horse. "Guys it's Caspian!" The man on the horse next to the familiar face also got off and Caspian introduced him.

 "Guys it's Caspian!" The man on the horse next to the familiar face also got off and Caspian introduced him

"Everyone, this is Sebastian

"Everyone, this is Sebastian." Caspian said as the man smiled at them all. "He's my second in command." Caspian laughed as he punched his shoulder. Sebastian had that look in his eyes, Lucy thought he was stunning with his bright blue eyes and dark hair, and even though she didn't even know this man he seemed familiar.

"It's nice to finally meet you all." Sebastian said as they all looked at him suspiciously.

"How do you know who we are?" Edmund asked, in his irritated tone of voice making him sound impatient.