We only grow stronger

~Jughead's p.o.v~

It's been 5 days. I woke in a sweat thinking I've dreamed all of it. Every. Single. Bone. In my body...Hurt. My face a bloody mess, my arms and legs swallowed in dirt and dust, and my stomach didn't look much better. With my head hanging slightly, the door to the dime lightened room slammed open, making me jump a little, "well look what the cat dragged in.." the echoing of heels hitting wooden floor boards reached my ears and I knew admittedly who it was. The serpent charmer. "Penny..." I growled. She laughed "oh Jughead, this isn't the movies, don't make it so dramatic!" She laughed again. "Although might as well get ur last words out while You can, and maybe spill out what we are looking for while ur at it." She hissed in my ear. I sneered "what? You mean where my father is?" I laughed "you guys are stupider than I thought." Penny's hand held my jaw up to her face, she narrowed her eyes when she realized I'm not telling a soul where he is. "I'd rather die then tell you." I hissed. A fist came in contact with my face, the sudden contact narrowed my eyes, as if saying 'that's all you got?' Apparently penny got the memo, she started to punch me rapidly, over. And over. And over again with her metal knuckle brace. My white tank top completely soaked in blood and the room vaguely smelled of a slaughter house. "Ready to spill yet, juggie?" My eyes widened. I was only thinking of my dad this entire time, but when she said 'juggie' my nickname to only one person. The best person. My person. Betty cooper. My vision started to clear, even though I hadn't notice it going slack. I felt my limbs go stronger and head shot back up. I smiled. She was the one that would find me. She would care enough to look. "My, so cocky all of a sudden?" Penny said looking a bit taken a back, she turned "did i hit him that hard?" She whispered to the serpents next to her. The serpents shrugged. "Betty cooper" I sneered "all of you are dead." I smiled mischievously giving my last sneer, until the charmer knocked me out.

~Betty's p.o.v~

He has been gone for 5 days. Completely disappeared off the face of the earth. A couple days back i went to his trailer, only to find blood stains on the carpet leading to what looked like tire marks. Thinner than a truck or a car. I thought for awhile, then it hit me 'motorcycle tracks!!!' I got excited, am I close? I thought.....argh! Why have a been so stupid!! Who's the only people in town who own motorbikes? Serpents! My mind raced. And where's is the only two places they go around here? The white worm and the old abandoned kids museum. I got really excited at that. Archie. The really good part was my best friend Archie Andrews was just an worried as I was. And we live right next to each other. I reached for my phone.

POPS NOW!!!
I texted

He answered back with
Be there in 5.

I sat down at the booth in Pops where me and juggie would always sit. The bell of pops rang, looking up I saw the face of my once childhood crush, Archie Andrews. He rushes towards me. "What is it Betty? What was so urgent?" "I think I know where juggie is!" He looked at me wide eyed and sat me down "tell.me.everything!"

After I was done explaining my findings on Jug he looked straight out the window. "You take Kevin I'll take V" i looked at him in shock at the sudden out burst. "Wha-" oh, I understood now. "O-ok" I stuttered taking out my phone as watching Archie do the same.

Kev. Meet me at the abandoned kids museum. We think we've found him.

He answered with a
I'll bring dads gun.

I smiled knowing he probably doesn't know how to even use it, but it was comforting. I stood up at the same time as Archie. "You take worm I take museum" I told him he nodded. And we set off.

Kevin wasn't kidding when he said he'll bring a gun but he did leave out the part that he grabbed one for me too. I knew how to operate a gun, thanks to FP and knowing he was the reason to why Juggie was in this situation because he simply didn't know when to keep quiet, made me wish I was taught by someone else.