Warning: there is a little smut

READ THE TITLE IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DONT READ THIS ONE, YOU WONT MISS MUCH NEXT CHAPTER.

~Cheryl's p.o.v~

As I walked past the boys and girls bathroom on my way to the loft were dorkzilla and there friends stay, I heard a slight moan and I stopped in my tracks. I couldn't tell where is was coming from though, the boys, or the girls, "faggots" I whispered. I decided to ignore and continue to the loft. As soon as I walked in I made sure to reek havoc. Betty was talking to new girl, didn't know her name and don't care to know it, and Jughead and Archie were talking. I smirked, Archie's first. "Hey red" I said and he instantly turned around noticing his old nickname, "Cheryl? What do you want?" I stepped a bit closer to him "I really need to talk to you..." I took a glance towards Jughead "in private" my eyes snapped back to Archie, "um...sure?" He said while looking around. We walked out of the room to go in front of the lockers "I just wanted to say, I saw Betty and Jughead kiss." Archie's face turned into shock but then happiness "wait. What do you mean" he asked, i rolled my eyes "what am I speaking Spanish? You heard me." He took a step back "oh and feel free to tell everyone else!" I yelled to his back as he started to jog away. A turned around just to get face to face with Kevin "watch it- oh Kevin...just the person I was looking for!" I smiled and he shrank back "Betty and Jughead kissed but since Betty can't trust anyone I had to be the one to break the news!" I said cheerfully smiling and I start to push/shove passed everyone in n the hallway only to look back to see Kevin in the same spot looking down where I used to be. Oh this will be fun with him...

~Kevin's p.o.v~

Of course, I didn't believe Cheryl about Betty not trusting me...it was just shocking I guess...after all it's really not Betty's style...for her, it's start dating then kiss not kiss and then start dating...unless she really liked Jughead...a lot...I decided to make my way to the loft area. I arrived only to see Archie practically jumping. Betty honestly look strangled by the way her eyes widened at each word he spoke and Jughead looked equally surprised where as new girl Veronica looked confused and lost but all the same happy. "What's going on here?" I heard myself say. Archie turned to me in pure excitement "Betty and Jughead are-" "dating?" I finished raising an eyebrow, Archie nodded so fast I was worried his head would fall. Why is he so happy? Betty and Jughead shared a silent glance and she smiled "yeah I guess we are..." she said quietly. Archie practically squealed, dude really calm down. "Why are you so happy Arch?" Veronica ask. "What do you mean this is like...finding out your little brother has a girlfriend" he joked, Jughead rolled his eyes while laughing along with the rest of us. Whatever Cheryl had planned for us...it didn't look half bad...

~Betty's p.o.v~

I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to keep me and Juggy a secret but Archie's reaction was priceless. I've honestly never seen him happier. Jughead looked as surprised as I was when he confronted us but all the same it was funny. However I had to go through the day with Archie giving me the "wiggle" eyebrows every time I talked to Jughead. After the day was over I planned on going straight home ,but Jughead took my hand in his and steered me towards his motorcycle. "Hop on" he said "without a helmet?" I ask he looked down "you can use mine" I made an uncertain noise "or we can walk, take a bus.....or we could always call your mom..." he chuckled at the last part, I made a face "no, no, you know- this is fine." I took his helmet and sat behind him "you might wanna hold on tight." I wrapped my arms around his torso where I could almost feel his abs "j-just go slow..." I stuttered out "oh...no" Jughead said turning the engine on, the engine came to life "going slow is much more dangerous...hold on tight" he said and we took off towards his trailer.

~Jugheads p.o.v~

The way Betty grabbed my torso when she held on for dear life, made my heart speed up. She was practically rubbing my stomach and it make sparks of fireworks go off in me. When we finally got to the trailer she hopped off wanting to get far away from the motorcycle as fast as possible. We walked in my small house and I turned to her with lust glazed in my eyes "tell me if we are going to fast" I said as she walked around towards to front where to TV was "I love you" I said breathlessly she stopped and tensed up a little and turned around I took a deep breathe not once my eyes leaving hers "I love you, Betty cooper" I said even louder. She took a step closer "and Jughead Jones, I love you" she placed her hands around my neck and closed to place between us that was so little left. I slid my hand along her thighs and picked her up so She could wrap her legs around my stomach. She made a quick little squeak noise and I smiled as I slammed the both of us into the kitchens cabinets earning a moan from the both of us. Where we kissed like there was no tomorrow. I started to push back on her and kiss along the lines of her neck only to stop so she could take her tank top off revealing her breast, where I continued to nibble, suck and kiss. I made my way down to her breast where she stopped me and pulled helplessly on my shirt collar, I ripped my shirt off and proceeded where I left off. She tangle her fingers in my hair and moaned pulling my hair making me moan in pleasure. The noises she made made me weak in the knees. I pressed closer to her where we started to kiss in unison. It was all perfect. I broke away only to rest my forehead on hers breathing heavily "was...that...too fast?" I ask in between breathes rubbing her thighs while she traced my stomach "not at all" she tilted my chin up "it was perfect" she gave me a quick peck on the lips before getting off the counter. "Do u mind if I take a shower here?" She looked down at herself "if I came home looking like this my mom would surely kick me out" "yes of course" she walk off to the bathroom.

I don't know what it was, maybe teenage hormones or just that the moment was perfect but I noticed when Betty went to take a shower, she didn't lock the door. I looked down at myself, I mean I looked a mess too...and we could save water...I started to undress myself. making sure I was silent. my beanie was long gone by now and all was left was my pants and boxers, I removed them quickly and walked to the shower curtain where I pulled it back to see a surprised Betty with the most beautiful body, "mind if I join" I ask, she smirked looking at me up and down, feeling subconscious I looked the other way "not at all" she said pulling me in, and closing the curtains. Where we began another make out session. This time fully naked, everything she was hiding before was all viewed to me now and same to her, I just hope she likes what's she sees as much as I do.

________________________________

Hey hope you liked it! It's longer now too. Pictures aren't mine but I love them either way and think they r beautiful! xoxo-Audrey

Ps. If you liked please vote on it!