187

Brian's P.O.V

A few days after Christmas and a memorial for the nine people that died in The Slam fire, it was finally New Year's Eve. Mary, Dean, Casey The boys and I were invited to spend News Years' with Jency and her whole family at their 15th-century castle.

"I can't believe her family owns a castle" Freddie sipped his champagne very ladylike.

"I know, this's stunning I love the art and history behind this place" I sat down beside him

That's when Jency walked towards us with two people behind her.

"Hello boys there's some people I'd like you to meet. Brian, Freddie this's my brother Lamar and my soon-to-be sister-in-law Angle" she smiled happily.

"It's lovely to meet you both" Freddie leaned against me.

"It is and I must say congratulations on your engagement and best wishes to you" I wrapped my arm around him.

"Nice to you too" Lamar smiled back.

"And I must say I'm a fan of you guys" Angle also smiled.

She looked familiar I felt like I'd seen her at London Imperial.

"I this's a random question but. What university did you go to?" I sipped my vodka tonic.

"London Imperial, I didn't want to say this earlier but you look familiar" she sipped her wine.

"I was thinking the same thing. What did you study?".

"Mathematics and Physics".

"You're kidding so did I".

"What year did you graduate?".

"68".

"So did I".

"Shut up no way" I grinned happily.

"Yes".

"Okay honey stand next to her" Freddie stood up as Lamar and Jency walked towards him.

So I did.

"Oh my god" Jency hissed softly

"That's so freaky" Lamar did the same.

"You two could be siblings, babe".