189

Roger's P.O.V

John and I were talking when Jency and one of her cousins walked up.

"Hey boys this is my cousin Lizzy before you say anything she's deaf but can read lips and speak" she grinned, she was already slightly tipsy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Roger and this's my fiancé John" I smiled shyly.

I think the lady's man side of me started to come out.

"Nice to meet you. How long have you been deaf? If you don't mind me asking" John put his hand on my shoulder.

"I was four when I lost my hearing as you can tell my speech is very clear" Lizzy smiled back at me.

"Really?".

She nodded. "But I do have hearing aids which I forgot to put in".

"So you're completely deaf without them?".

"That's right John. But I survive hearing world every day with or without them, right now I'm looking for a new job because my boss closed the shop where I worked because of debt".

"We're sorry to hear that".

"Thank you boys that means a lot".

"I was thinking that when The Royal opens we could a job at the bar" Jency sipped her champagne in a glass slipper.

Lizzy turned to her.

"Can one of you hold this?".

"Sure" I took her drink.

They spoke in sign language and had an argument that ended quickly.

A/N Hello sweeties I hope you guys enjoyed this book so far next chapter will be the last one for me to write