Chapter 7

I sat for an hour just looking out of the window. I already checked out the room, there was a bathroom with essentials already in, and a walk in closet with oversized clothes. After an hour, I decided to take a shower and get ready for bed. I pulled out a sweatshirt, a pair of boxers, and shorts.

As I headed for the shower, I heard faint voices outside. "I heard that Alpha Spencer found his mate," one voice said. "Yeah and now he doesn't have to take his sexual problems out on us," another voice replied.

They laughed then quieted. "I heard she has a son, probably adopted." "Yeah, I hear that he's an omega. Perfect for us to top. I'm tired of being treated like a bottom. Thank god I still have the virginity in my ass."

You can lose virginity in your ass? "Hey! Let's take a look at the omega. See if he's a cute bottom."

That's my cue. I scrambled to the bathroom and closed the door. I instantly turned the shower on to make it sound like I didn't hear anything.

I soon after stripped and stepped into the shower, and boy did the water feel relaxing. The hard spray of water relaxing my surprisingly sore muscles.

A couple of minutes later, I stepped out and dried myself off. I slid on the boxers and shorts, then pulled the sweatshirt over top.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, there were the supposedly men I heard in the bathroom, perched on the bed. I stopped and watched as they scanned over my body, a hint of lust in their eyes.

"D-do you need anything?" The one man got up and stalked over to me.

"Only the sweet body of an omega." My eyes widened at the thought. "M-me?" The other man got up and grabbed the oversized sleeve that covered my hand.

He threw me onto the bed, making the sweatshirt come up. I quickly looked down and pulled it back down.

The men laughed and grabbed my ankles, sliding me back towards the edge. He was about to do something to me when the other guy slammed into him, causing him to do the same to the wall. 

"Dude, stop," one said. He then looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Sorry about that, we came to say that supper is ready, but you don't have to go if you don't want to, especially considering that you're already in a sweatshirt and shorts."

I thought about it for a moment before hopping up for them to follow. They took the message and started heading to the dining room. 

"Um, if I may ask, is mom going to be dining with us?" The boy on the left laughed and stole a glance back at me. "Nah, the Luna is having dinner with Alpha Spencer today." I nodded and looked to the ground. 

Is mom going to leave me alone with the whole pack while she spends time with Alpha? I've read the wolf romance books before, and almost every one of them talks about how the two people are together forever and never leave each other. I'm like a third wheel in their love, I wasn't born by them, I'm a foster kid. Right in the middle of their love circle. Maybe that's why I got locked in my room; so Alpha Spencer can have mom to himself. Maybe he just doesn't like me. Yeah, he doesn't like me, but it also doesn't help that once mom saw him, she completely forgot about me; just like I wasn't there anymore.

By this point, we've already gotten to the table, and I sat between the adult and kid section. There was a boy, probably Gabe's age, to my left; and a girl, maybe 10 or younger on my other side. I got passed a plate filled with mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, a roll, and turkey or a type of meat of some sort. 

Everyone made small talk to each other, and were digging in on their meals. I just looked at mine; should I eat it, or not? I haven't eaten in what, half a day? I gave up on trying to 'not eat', and started at the meat. After I took a bite of it, a sweet flavor came to my mouth. It is probably a candied meat, judging by the sweetness.

I finished it, and started on my potatoes. The spoon was inches from my mouth, when a warm- no, steaming hot substance hit my right cheek. Moments later, I heard a boy yell, "Yeah! Head-shot!" Randomly, both my hands hardened with a bright, and almost clear blue. I felt like crying, but I pushed it back and wiped the side of my face with my big sleeve.

I heard a mother scolding him and him whimpering back a sorry. I just can't take it, I'm getting bullied by an eight year old. I quickly pushed back the wooden chair and turned to leave, but a strong arm held onto my elbow.

"Hey, are you alright? That kid's a jerk anyways." I shook my head, the tears brimming in my eyes. "I'm j-just gonna call it a night." Curse my stutter.

He let go of my arm and I rushed out of the room. I took a look around and easily recognized my spot. The crystals had reached the bottom of my elbow, in a few moments, I probably can't move my arms. I quickly reached my room, and tried to open the door. Cursed, my hands are frozen into balled up fists.

I tried anyways; I was like a kitten trying to open a door knob. I stopped soon after, and let the waterworks out. I bawled for about a minute, staring at the door. 

Soon after, I felt loving arms around my hip. I turned around and looked at mom, then cried more in relief. She shushed, me and cradled me back and forth, until I was finally stopped. She pulled my face up to look at hers, and I couldn't remember seeing such pretty eyes.

"Now tell me what's wrong, sweety." I tried to move my arms, but the crystals already got to my shoulders.

"I-I crystallized... and then wh-when I reached my door... I had molded my hands into fists, and I can't open the door." I ended up crying on the last word and leaning into mom's shoulder. I want to be with her right now. She rubbed circles onto my back, and whispered sweet words into my ear. 

She pushed me up and looked at me, "Can you move your arms?" I shook my head. She sighed before reaching over and opening the door with ease. We walked into the room and mom laid me onto the bed. 

We stayed there forever in a comfortable silence of me laying under the covers and her rubbing my arm in order to soothe the raging headache coming on. A bit later, it worked, and I was out like a light.