Chapter 36

I woke up in a daze with Dimitri's arms wrapped around my waist. For a single minute, I was completely confused about why I had a stomach ache, but then yesterday's events replayed in my head and I blushed fifty different shades.

Out of instinct, I kicked Dimitri in the knee with my crystal leg, on accident. He jumped awake and moved away from me to cup his knee.

While he moved, he un-knotted himself and I moaned at the feeling on accident. I blushed again as Dimitri laughed and slung an arm around me so that we were facing each other while sitting criss cross.

"Wanna go to breakfast?" Dimitri asked.

Now that he mentions it, I don't think I ate at all yesterday. I'm not that hungry, but I'll still go since it's, what? Eight in the morning?

"Sure," I replied.

We both struggled out of bed (I struggled most) and took a quick shower together. The whole time my stomach hurt.

I complained to Dimitri about hurting and ended up getting a pigggy-back ride. Come to think of it, I don't know if I've ever gotten one. How old am I? Eighteen? Well I might've gotten one when I was really young, but I can't remember that.

We made it to the dining hall as everything was being served. A lot of people cheered, which made me blush and pat Dimitri's shoulder to let me down.

Maggie came up with Cody and Roxy to tell us congratulations. I smiled and ruffled Maggie's hair.

We soon ate breakfast and headed back to our room. I changed into my doctors outfit and kissed Dimotri goodbye as I made my way to work.

He himself went to his office for Alpha duties.

We met at lunch and told each other stories of our time apart. Then went seperate again until dinner.

Dinner tonight was mashed potatoes and gravy with corn and steak. My favorite!

I happily ate with Dimitri, and afterwards, Dimitri carried me all the way back to the room for some rest.

We mumbled to each other all night until I fell asleep first.

Okay so I know this is super short and I'm sorry. It's just a tiny filler, and the second to last chapter!

Thoughts? Comment! Vote!