Authors Note, Thanks!

So you've reached the end, huh?

I know some people either liked or lovers it, and others absolutely hated it but still happened to read this all the way through. For that, congratulations and thank you!

This is the very first book I've ever written and I hope to create a lot more! I'm currently going to continue a rough draft I made, and published, Just One Prick.

(Cover made by me)

(Cover made by me)

That book is fandom related, so some might not like what happens. If you just read this book because you like werewolf stories, hey! So do I! The only thing is that I have a bunch of au books from certain animes, and I'd like to write all those before I continue a book like this one. (Completely made up each scene, instead of following a storyline.)

Back to the main part of this book. (Boring background)

I started this book almost a year ago. The first chapter was just off a spree and I had this cool looking kid stuck in my mind. I felt quite for leaving the boy with just an introduction and fake name, so I came up with more stats for him. That soon led to around ten to fifteen chapters. Those chapters were a lot of fillers. I went through a writing dip, and couldn't figure out what to do! But around the twentieth or so chapter, I finally or to the part I always wanted: Owen moves to Dimitri's pack.

Speaking of Dimitri, I'm a sucker for that name. Idk guys, Dimitri can send shivers down my spine and a funny thing is, I once dated a boy named Dimitry. I didn't want to make Owen's mate after an ex I had, so I changed the name a little bit hehe. Not very creative, I know. At the time, I unconsciously made that his mate's name. Then realised it later.

Owen's story is out!

I was thinking of making a seperate run off story revolving around Cody and Maggie, but that'll take a while.

Another thing I'd like to say:

WeJustLive has voted for most my chapters if not all of them. Whenever I update, they're on top of being the first to leave a vote.

theMembership has been a huge help in recreating my first chapter. Their editing skills are amazing! Also, just recently, they've posted their first story, so make sure to give them some love too!

Thanks for making this book a banger! I've checked some reading lists people put this in and it makes my heart pull. My book is besides many other books with very high stats, and it makes me feel honored that people think this is good.

This is the end of my little authors note (rant)! I hope everyone has enjoyed this story, and if you enjoy it this much please follow! (I don't usually ask for a follow. This feels weird.) If you feel like I should've mentioned you in my little section, leave a comment and I'll think about it!

Signing out,
SleepyDove