Some books I'm thinking about making

Hey y'all! Thanks for reading this far!

So recently, somehow, I started thinking of some new books to write, so here's their descriptions!

Then There was One

Note!!! I've changed the name Jonas to Lief

Jonas is a wolf and fox hybrid, a Beta, and sibling of one of the largest families in his pack. He has fourteen other siblings, and he's definitely not the favorite, so no one gives a single thought about him. His father is the pack's Beta; too busy to spend time with his family, and his dad is too busy taking care of his younger siblings to try and spend time with him.

Nobody thinks he exists, so wouldn't it be best if he becomes a Rouge? It'd sure give him some peace and quiet, I'll tell you that. (Also, he can move somewhere with NICE WEATHER!)

One night, Jonas makes a stand at his annual dinner party with the whole family and announces that he wants to become a Rouge. Not believing, his father makes him list reasons why, and Jonas gives off some pretty good reasons, to be frank.

Now Jonas will finally be set free from his misery. The pack Alpha is going to come and do the ritual, then Jonas will become his own being. Set free from rules, able to do anything he desires, and definitely won't have to bow down to any stupid Alpha any time soon.

What he doesn't expect, though, is that the Alpha gives him a special bite on the shoulder, and it slowly starts changing his Beta body to something... else.

But he's free now! Alone... By himself...

This is just a rough draft for now, but I kinda like it! :) The story (obviously) is a werewolf one, so I thought it'd be cool to share and hear your thoughts!

***

Paint This!

Jody is the artistic kid in school

Jody is the artistic kid in school. His art looks like it took twenty years of practice, but he's a freshman that got pressured to draw more last year from the middle school art teacher.

A random football player asked him to paint their calculator case football stuff, so he shrugged and decided why not. He returned a decorated peice of plastic the next day and the football player was ecstatic. Later that day, fifty different people asked to do theirs too, so he said why not, but this time he charged five dollars per case.

Alex is the sport-prodigy. He's the best player in every sport he's tried, and the basic definition of a jock. He's racking in girls his first year of high school. Life couldn't be better.

Suddenly, he caught word of a kid in his grade painting people's stuff, and decided to try it out. He found the kid and slapped his calculator on the art table then smirked down at the brunette.

The boy looked up at him through his large circular glasses, then sighed and returned to his "terrible" sketch.

"That'll be five dollars."

This is another rough draft. This story doesn't contain supernatural stuff, but I figured that it would be pretty cute to write some classic mushy humans doing mushy human stuff.

***

Thanks for tuning in! Hope you're interested in these new things!