preface

~Mother, tell your children not to look my way. ~ Danzig

Inspiration

This story was invented while listening to the song Mother by Danzig. I started writing with this song in mind, and it is named after the song. It may not really seem to be about the song, though throughout the story you will notice how the main characters act on it. I do not want to give the entire story away here, so I will not reveal more.

Warnings

This story contains: Talk of sex, sexual actions, talk of death, talk of suicide, songs about suicide, harsh words, graphic descriptions, mental, physical and sexual abuse. If you are uncomfortable reading such things I recommend  you do not read my story. This story is rated R for a reason.

Special Note

I have not written, and published, a book of this kind before. Therefore, the smut will be bad and weird in the beginning, but I hope I will improve as I experiment and develop further into the story. These parts will of course be edited when the time comes. 

Disclaimer

I do not own any member of One Direction or any of the songs that are mentioned in the story, neither do I claim to do. All songs or quotes will have it's dedication in the Author's Note at the end of the chapter. 

Copyright

This story is Copyrighted © CynicalCaroline, 2013 All Rights Reserved. If I see any story that looks like mine, or has a plot like it, there will be punishment. Do not post my story on any other sites (tumblr, etc.) it will be treated as stealing even if there has been dedication to me. 

Achievements

#432 in ChickLit