A/N #2

Hey guys. Update time!

So, so many - SO EFFIN MANY of you! - have kept asking me to update this story. And because of that and this story being my most read one on here, I have decided to give this story another shot.

As for You're All Mine, that one will be stopped. Unless I say so.

And I will post new chapters for this story either next month or in the upcoming year, after I finish with Two For One which you should - MUST READ!

For this story, Duel Links, I've also decided that there will be a minimum of 10-15 more chapters OR 20 more chapters (I think the first choice really). Because guys, very long stories scare me to death! And writing such stories while trying to be inspired is a hassle, you fellow writers know that! For the next chapter of this story, Joey will come in. Then, next time will be bringing in Tea, then Mai and then Kaiba. After that, everyone else besides those four will be minor mentioned.

So, the upcoming chapters will be short, the battles won't be dragged out, and there will be Yami interactions in every.single.chapter. This is about you and him, you know. I'll have to reread this story to be able to keep the rest of this story making sense; still gonna be inspired by DSummon's gameplay of the app game. 

So, next month, I'll do my best to finish Two For One and then on to this one. All my other stories will be put on hold. I hope you all are proud of yourselves!

I'm leaving now. -_-