V:1 Issue#1: The Spectacular Spider-Man

Author-Man: Wish me luck fellas.

The kingdom of Vale, peaceful and disconnected from the turmoils of Remnant. At least, that's what appears to be the case in hindsight. In spite of housing the most prestigious Huntsman academy of the Four Kingdoms Vale is as much a victim of crime and terror as any.

Thefts, murders, rape and terrorist assaults were known to the residents of this modernized kingdom, and despite the Valerian Police Department and the Huntsmen's best efforts fragments of criminal organizations still remained. Only to grow stronger and bite them in the as-

Author-Man: KEEP IT PG_13 PLEB!

Sorry......to bite them in the backside later on.

But maybe it does not require the strongest of individuals to save millions of lives. Maybe it does not take a shining ray of justice to encourage the voice against crime. Maybe it really does not require a smaller, more honest soul.

Maybe it requires someone who simply uses their great power to bear the burden of a great responsibility. That person might be the one who becomes something spectacular and does something amazing for the whole world to cheer the person on.

Maybe it just requires a true hero, willing to do everything in his power to make the world a better place.

Dust Till Dawn, Vale

SH-Sh-sh. I am not here for your money. Grab the dust.

The elderly shopkeeper shook fearfully as the notorious master of crime, Roman Torchwick, stood nonchalantly in front of him. It almost looked like he was bored, except the fact that inducing people with crippling fear was like a sport to him.

How fitting, a criminal and a shameless one at that. Roman, however, thought of himself as a man of exquisite taste. He loved himself some misery, as long as he wasn't affected by it and even better if he was the one inflicting it. Bombing was fun for him too, he loved it when he bombed a train full of Atlesian citizen and the blame went to the White Fang.

But Adam doesn't need to know that.

Besides, Torchwick wasn't completely brainless for misery. He liked a healthy dose of bombings every thrice in a year. He always felt like a kid in a carnival at those moments. Yet Roman always found wealth to be the most valuable.....and the most desired of valuables. When you have enough money, you can easily relax in your beach-side mansion sunbathing, with the most high quality tobacco in your mouth, all the while ordering beautiful women around in your mansion and ordering secret bombings of course!

However, he had a hatred for combat. He didn't like personally dirtying his hands, it made him grumpy and violent (like the times when Neo hides his hat). But he was no louse in it. Boy oh boy Roman Torchwick wasn't.

So he didn't like it all the same when as soon as he had a briefcase of dust in his gloved hands, one of his men went flying amidst....a petal of roses? Eitherways, he knew he might have a tussle at hand.

...

Ruby Rose thought that the last place someone would want to rob was a grocery store, that too AT THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!

Yet, as the henchman beneath her lay motionless (unconscious), she found her childish mind being proven wrong.....again. Jeez, it was enough that Yang was so smug about being mature and WAY more correct about things at times and her dad being her dad, she had to deal with the story too?

Author-Man: Nuh uh Mister. I saw that.

Now, she had to deal with Remnant too, great!

However, soon as she heard the command from their leader, she got her Crescent Rose ready for some action. Slicing, leaping and shooting her way through the henchman was almost as easy as munching down five plates of cookies in one go, which, in her case, was quite easy.