Dahyun

(Read this chapter if you chose to be with Dahyun)

(Your POV)

I'm in bed right now, just having a wonderful sleep about ponies. It's Sunday today, so I don't need to worry about school. My parents on the other hand, have to worry about work. Both of them are working late today, so I have the whole house to myself.

Anyways, I was still dreaming about ponies, but woke up to the sound of my phone. It started ringing and vibrating on my small desk beside my bed. I woke up and groaned. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone, disconnecting it from my charger. I looked at my phone and checked to see who was calling me. It was Dahyun. I answered the phone and held it to my ear.

You: Mmm... Hello?

Dahyun: Good morning Y/n.

You: Good morning...

Dahyun: Did you just wake up? You still sound sleepy.

You: Yeah... I just woke up...

Dahyun: Oh! Did I wake you?

You: Yeah, you did...

Dahyun: I'm sorry Y/n.

You: Don't apologize... It's fine... I at least get to hear your voice...

Dahyun: Aww (Giggles)

You: So, what's up?

Dahyun: I was wondering if you wanted to make breakfast with me.

You: Sure... I'll be over at your house in a bit...

Dahyun: No need! I'm already outside your house.

You: You are?

Dahyun: Yup! Open up!

You: (Yawns)... Alright... I'm coming.

Dahyun: Okay!

I hung up the phone and stretched on my bed. I got out of bed and went downstairs to the front door. I opened the door and saw Dahyun.

You: Hey...

Dahyun: Woah Y/n!

You: What?

Dahyun: You have muscles!

You: Huh?

I looked down at my torso and noticed I didn't have a shirt on. My abs, pecks and muscles were revealed.

You: Oh... I forgot to put my shirt on... Come in...

Dahyun entered into my house, still looking at my torso while I closed the door.

Dahyun: You look so hot... Football and Idol got you big and strong. Do you work out?

You: Yeah, I do. But, I'm not that big and strong yet. I still have more to work on.

Dahyun: I mean, you're still hot and sexy... Can I touch?

Dahyun said, pointing at my abs.

You: If you want, but I'm still working on it.

Dahyun: So? I just want to touch you.

Dahyun slid her hand around my abdomen and then went up to my pecks. She felt all around my chest and my stomach.

Dahyun: (Giggles) I want a hug.

Dahyun hugged me and I hugged her back.

Dahyun: This is so comfortable. I love this feeling. We should hug with you shirtless more often.

You: Maybe... I don't want to keep taking my shirt off and on...

Dahyun: (Giggles) I'm joking.

Me and Dahyun let go of each other.