Evil Maknae's

(Read this if you chose to be with no one and chose going Solo)

(WARNING: This chapter is going to be terrible. Don't put hate on me please.)

(Slave)

(Your POV)

You: Ugh...

I woke up from a deep sleep. I don't remember going home and sleeping though. Right after I rejected Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, I blacked out. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything. I was in a dark room. I tried to move my hands and feet, but I couldn't.

You: Wh-what the hell?!

I kept trying to move but all I heard was clanking noises. I can feel a pillow behind my head, so I have to be on a bed. I can also feel something around my neck and it scares me.

You: What's going on?! What's happening?!?! Someone, help me!!!

Right when I said that, I heard a door open and saw three figures enter into the room. They then closed the door and turned on the light. I squinted from the light but then my eyes got adjusted and when I looked at the three figures, I was shocked.

You: D-Dahyun? Chaeyoung? Tzuyu?!

Dahyun: Oh, you're awake.

Chaeyoung: That's good.

You: Did you girls cuff me to this bed?!

Tzuyu: Maybe~

Chaeyoung: We may or may not have.

You: What?! Let me go! Now!

Chaeyoung: Mmm No.

Dahyun: You belong to us. We own you.

You: W-what? Stop joking around! Let me go!

Dahyun: No... We need you.

You: Need me? For what?!

Tzuyu: Don't worry about that.

Dahyun: Yeah, let me just explain some stuff to you. Listen to me or else you'll get hurt. Got it?

I nodded my head and looked at her. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung decided to leave the room and go home.

Dahyun: Good. So, let's talk about why you're cuffed. It's simple; It's so you don't escape and it's also so you don't hurt us.

You: B-but I wou-

Dahyun: Shush! I'm not done yet. Now, do you feel a collar on your neck?

You: Ye-

Dahyun: No talking!!! Just nod or shake your head when I ask questions. Do you feel a collar on your neck?

I nodded my head.

Dahyun: Good. It's a shock collar.

A shock collar?! My heart started racing when I heard her say that. She then opened the small drawer that was beside the bed and took out a small remote.

Dahyun: This is a remote. It's to control the electric shock on the collar. So, if we decide to press this red button,

Dahyun showed me the big red button on the remote.

Dahyun: Then it'll shock you good. And if we decide to press the button in a certain amount of seconds, then that's how long you will be shocked. So let's say, I decide to hold this for 3 seconds. If I hold this for 3 seconds, you will be given an electric shock for 3 seconds. Want me to give you an example?

Dahyun hovered her hand over the red button. I got scared and shook my head.

Dahyun: (Laughs) Okay then... And don't make us mad, because me and the girls can increase the level of the electric shock. Understood?