Evil Maknae's #2

My day ended with me and Dahyun sleeping together, her cuddling me and I'm still handcuffed to the bed. I couldn't sleep because of what was going. But an hour later, I drifted off to sleep from doing nothing but thinking.

I was woken up around midnight though, I can feel Dahyun moving around a lot in the bed but after a few minutes, she stopped and continued hugging me. I was too lazy to see what she was doing, I didn't want to open my eyes. I just went back to sleep.

(Timeskip)

While I was sleeping, I could feel myself shaking.

???: Hey~ Wakey wakey~

You: Mmm...

I could hear someone trying to wake me up, her voice sounds like one of the girls, but not Dahyun. I didn't want to open my eyes, I was too tired.

???: Wake up Y/n~

You: Mmm... no...

???: C'mon~ Do you wanna get shocked?~ Wake up babe~

When she said shocked, I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the person who was next to me. It was Chaeyoung.

You: I-I'm awake

Chaeyoung: Great!

Chaeyoung cupped me cheek and kissed me passionately. She deepened the kiss and kept deepening the kiss and exploring my mouth with her tongue. After a few more seconds, she broke the kiss.

Chaeyoung: Good morning sweetie! How'd you sleep?

You: F-fine...

Chaeyoung: Glad to hear that, I had the best sleep ever. Sleeping next you feels so nice. What about me, do you like sleeping next to me or Dahyun?

You: Um...

Chaeyoung was waiting for an answer but I didn't say anything.

You: Uh...

Chaeyoung: Oh I see! You can't decide! You like us both! Haha!

Chaeyoung kissed me once more.

Chaeyoung: Alright, let's go to the bathroom. We'll brush our teeth together but I'll let you shower on your own. I'm going to have to handcuff one of your hands to the tub though, just so you don't try to do anything. If you plan on doing something bad, I'll shock you. Okay? Sounds good?

I nodded my head.

Chaeyoung: Perfect! Let me take off the cuffs!

Chaeyoung took the cuffs off and told me to get off the bed. We both went into the bathroom and started brushing our teeth.

(Timeskip)

Me and Chaeyoung are on the bed, watching TV. My hands are handcuffed behind my back. Chaeyoung is laughing at what's going on in the TV. I'm not even paying attention to the TV. I'm thinking about what would my life would be like if I wasn't here.

I could be spending time with my family and my friends. Or be playing video games and eating snacks. Or enjoying my time at the gym and working out. I just want to go back home, but I can't. 3 devils kidnapped me and I'm forced to love them. Either that or get hurt.

I then felt Chaeyoung's hand cup my cheek, the one opposite of her, and she made me face her.

Chaeyoung: Are you okay Y/n? You seem to be sad?

You: Because I am Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung: What's wrong babe? You can talk to me.

You: I... I...