Maknae Line #2

Me and the girls are walking out at night. After the football game, the girls wanted to walk around at night because of how the streets light up. So when everyone got home, everyone quickly showered and changed and met up at my house.

It was a bit windy and cold outside, so I brought a jacket. So did Dahyun and Tzuyu. Chaeyoung, however, didn't bring a jacket. She said she can stand the cold and she likes the cold. But after a few minutes, she started complaining.

(Wind blows)

Chaeyoung: Brr! It's c-cold!

Tzuyu: I thought you said you like the cold.

Chaeyoung: I do, b-but now I don't!

Dahyun: Aww, come here~

Dahyun hugged Chaeyoung to keep her warm. It helped her a bit.

You: You should've brought a jacket.

Chaeyoung: I know, I should've.

You: (Sigh) Here.

I took off my jacket and handed it to Chaeyoung. Dahyun let go of her and Chaeyoung put my jacket on. Dahyun and Tzuyu got jealous.

Tzuyu: You're so lucky Chaeyoung.

Dahyun: Maybe I shouldn't have brought a jacket.

Chaeyoung: (Giggles) Thanks Y/n, but what about you?

Dahyun: Yeah, aren't you going to get cold?

You: Yeah but, I'll be fine.

The wind started blowing again and I shivered a little. My teeth started to chatter. The girls noticed and thought it was cute.

Girls: Aww!

Dahyun: Girls, let's hug him! Keep our baby warm!

The girls went up to me and hugged me, trying to keep me warm until the wind stopped blowing.

You: Thank you girls, you all are so sweet.

When the wind stopped blowing, we would start walking and when the wind started blowing, we all stopped and the girls hugged me to keep me warm.

(Timeskip)

You: Ugh... (Cough) (Cough)

I'm at home and I'm sick. My parents couldn't take care of me, so I have the whole house to myself. I'm all by myself and my main goal is to at least get up and just drink my medicine and eat some food, but I'm too weak to get up. I just want to lay in bed all day.

While trying to encourage myself to get up, my phone started ringing. I checked who was calling me and it was Dahyun. I answered her call and held the phone to my ear.

You: Hello...

Girls: Good morning!

I jumped a little as I heard loud voices screaming from my phone into my right ear. It seems that Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are all together, not feeling sick.

You: Good morning... What's up?

Dahyun: Come over to my house, we're all here, waiting for you!

Chaeyoung: Wanting you!

Tzuyu: Craving you~!

You: (Chuckles) Sorry, but I can't...

Girls: Aww man!

Tzuyu: Why not?

You: I'm sick right now...

Tzuyu: You are?!