Dahyun #2

(Dahyun)

(Your POV)

(Whistle Blows!)

Today is Saturday, and today is when I have a Football game with my friends. Its 3rd quarter and the opposite team kicked the ball to us so we have the ball for the start of the 2nd half. My coach told me to go in and play Quarterback since I did good at that position in the 1st half.

If you didn't know, I play 3 positions. Quarterback, Running Back and Wide Receiver but I play Quarterback the most. Not trying to brag or anything, but I'm the best player on the team. I went out there and went into the huddle.

(Dahyun's POV)

I'm on the sidelines. Me and the girls are in our cute cheerleading outfits with pom poms in our hands. The football team is doing good. I think the guys can win this game.

Right now, I'm watching the game but I'm only looking at Y/n. He looks so hot in his gear, so sexy and so cute. His coach put him in the game and I think the position he is playing right now is Thrower. I don't know the positions in football, but I hope you know what I'm talking about when I say Thrower.

Anyways, they started their first play and I saw Y/n giving the ball to the Runner. Or whoever is behind Y/n. And now they are on 2nd down. After their play, we did one of our chants and then focused back on the game when our chant was over.

They started their second play and I saw Y/n throw the ball across the field to the Catcher. Or whoever is running far down the field. But dang! Y/n has a good arm. And now they got themselves and 1st down! After their play, we did another one of our chants and then focused back in the game.

They are probably about 15 yards near the touchdown rectangle thing, or whatever its called. They started their third play and once Y/n grabbed the ball, he just ran with it, not giving it to the Runner or throwing it to the Catcher.

As he's running, he's dodging a lot of players trying to tackle him but then he got tackled by 3 players! Ouch! The players got off of him but Y/n was struggling to get up. Oh no! He's hurt! My baby bear! No!

(Your POV)

Damn, getting tackled by 3 big guys is not fun. The first person aimed for my lower body and gave me a real bad dead leg. The second person aimed for my upper body and gave me a dead arm. And the third person also aimed for my upper body but he hit my helmet with his and now my head hurts. Plus, I can't even stand up. Man, life is fun. My teammates went up to me and helped me walk to the sidelines.

(Timeskip)

(Sunday)

You: (Sigh)

I'm at home right now, in bed, watching YouTube videos on my laptop. My mom put an ice pack on my leg and wrapped plastic wrap around it so the ice pack can stay on my leg without me having to hold onto it. She did the same thing to my arm. But, I have to hold an Ice pack onto my head.

My parents left to go to work so once again, I have the house to myself. But since I can't walk around to well, I'll just lie in bed and watch YouTube videos. I don't want to put any pressure on my leg. It hurts so much.

While watching my favorite YouTuber, my phone started to ring. I looked to see who was calling me. It was Dahyun. I answered her call.

You: Hello?

Dahyun: Hey Y/n! What'cha doing?!

You: I'm on my bed, just watching YouTube videos.

Dahyun: Want to do something together?

You: I can't.

Dahyun: Aww! But why?!

You: My arm and my leg is messed up and my head hurts. I have an Ice pack on my leg, my arm and on my head. I got screwed up in the football game.