Maknae Line

(Read this chapter if you chose to be with Dahyun, Chaeyoung AND Tzuyu)

(Your POV)

I'm in bed right now, having a wonderful dream about my 3 girlfriends. We all decided to have a sleepover at my place. My parents also said that they will be working late, so me and the girls have the house to ourselves.

I was still sleeping in bed, but then I woke up. I can feel stuff on my neck. I can feel my neck get a little wet too. I opened my eyes and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. They were really close to my neck.

You: What are you girls doing?

Chaeyoung: We're sucking on your neck.

You: W-why? (Yawns)

Tzuyu: So we can mark what's ours.

The continued sucking on my neck. I just simple closed my eyes and go back to sleep but then,

(Beep) (Beep) (Beep)

Something was beeping and it sounds like the beeping of my oven in the kitchen when something is done cooking. They all stop sucking on my neck.

Tzuyu: Oh! The brownies are ready!

Chaeyoung: Yay! I want to eat them right now!

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung rushed out of my room and went into the kitchen.

Dahyun: Hey! You better not eat them all!

You: Brownies?

Dahyun: Yeah, they wanted brownies for breakfast.

You: Oh...

I sat up, stretched and rubbed my eyes. Dahyun sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck.

You: Mmm...

Dahyun: Good morning Y/n.

You: Good morning.

I turned on my lamp that was on my desk, beside my bed. I stretched again and yawned.

Dahyun: You. Are. So. Cute.

You: (Laughs) Thanks

Dahyun: Aww~ (Giggles)

Dahyun pulled me closer to her and kissed me passionately. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Dahyun started moving closer and closer, trying to deepen the kiss.

Chaeyoung: Ahh!

Tzuyu: It's hot!

Me and Dahyun broke the kiss.

Dahyun: Ugh! You girls have to let it cool down a bit!!!

Chaeyoung/Tzuyu: But we want to eat it now!!!

You: (Laughs) Sounds like you when we made brownies together.

Dahyun: (Giggles) I'd better go stop them before they eat it.

You: Yeah, I'll go freshen up.

Dahyun: Okay.

Dahyun pecked my lips.

Dahyun: Hurry though.

You: I'll try.

Dahyun got off of me and went downstairs into the kitchen. I got off of my bed and went into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

(Timeskip)

Me and the girls are in the living room, watching TV. I was getting quite bored and was about to fall asleep but Dahyun got up and stood in front of the TV.