REQUESTS

Requests are- closed (For the people who have sent requests from when they were open, I take a bit to write cause I never have motivation to anymore, sorry.)

Yay.

If you don't know me, I was introduced to fire emblem when I was SEVEN years old. I've been into the series since then and I've played every single game out there, so fans of the older games I have your back!

• I can write any gender or sexuality, including non binary peeps! Just make it clear.
• Any character you can think of, I'll do. I pretty much know them all like the back of my hand at this point.
• LEMONS are 100% allowed, but I refuse to do (TW) R/pe,Ab/se, and I'd PREFER to avoid gore thank you.
• I throw in angst here and there but I'm already sad as heck so I'd prefer avoiding that.
•If I'm not given a setting, it will take place in Heroes- unless it's a character who has yet been added to the game.

- LEMONS WILL HAVE A WITTLE 🍋 EMOJI

- UHHH- JUST COMMENT REQUESTS WHEN THEY'RE OPEN IDK.

RIGHTS-
• I don't own the Fire Emblem franchise OR any art I use in the series. All rights go to Nintendo or any of the artists. (If an artist wants something taken down, dm me and I will do it immediately, Thanks.