The Accident

Elsa POV

I knew right then and there that day I was a monster. If I was just more careful it would have never have happened. The day I threw ice at Anna's head. I had to stay locked up in my room and be a good girl.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I heard Anna ask on the outside of my door. This had been going on for a while.

"Go away Anna" I would yell back and hide my head under my pillow. It will never happen again.

"Ok bye..." I heard her respond. Every step she took to walk away felt like a stab at my heart.

8 years later...

No, this couldn't happen! I couldn't take it anymore! I had hurt my sister and the only people who helped me were my parents. Now they are gone... Why me? I knew there was only one thing that could be done. I can't conceal this without their help. I slid on my gloves and threw everything I had into my leather suitcase and snatched it, rushing out of my room.

I kept my back against the wall making sure none of the servants saw me. I then pulled the hood of my cloak over my head and ran through the cobblestone streets of Arendelle. I was nearing the edge of the forest when I finally looked back. Arendelle was getting smaller by the minute.

I then ran through the forest. It seemed like every branch was cutting my arms and face. I didn't care, I just needed to get as far as my feet could carry me. I thought of Anna and how devastated she would be to see me gone, but I need to do this to protect her and the kingdom.

I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly ran into something hard and fell to the ground. I rubbed my head and looked around to see a handsome stranger staring right back at me.