Training (4)

warning: a light description of self harm later on.

----

 You walked into your dorm, closed the door and took a deep breath. Your room smelled like a new apartment or a new book or a new car, just a scent of anything new. You inhaled and exhaled again, taking in the scent. You kicked off your shoes, walked over to your bed and jumped on it. You closed your eyes and before you knew it, you were asleep.

The sound of loud knocking woke you up, really, really loud knocking. "Alright! I'm up! I'm fuc-" you got cut off by Raven.                                                                                                                                                     "language, young lady!"                                                                                                                                                      "sorry Mystique!" you apologized, she was scary at times. "Mystique?!" Warren yelled slightly. Since Warren has never seen her in her human form, he couldn't know it WAS Mystique. You giggled and heard her sigh. "Training in 10 minutes." She yelled. "yes ma'm!" you said jokingly and all the kids she has collected for the training laughed. "be there in 10" she said and walked off.

10 minutes later, more like 15 minutes later. You ran out of your dorm and ran to training, you arrived, out of breath. Warren was talking to Raven.. shirtless. You walked past them, Warren turned to face you. "Hey hell blade or should i say.. partner?" Warren said, raising his eyebrows. You smiled. You didn't know he had so many scars, he noticed you looking at his scars and out on his jumpsuit on properly, covering his chest.

"Ready?" Jean said, breaking the tension. You both nodded "let's go" Jean said.

You started training and Warren was literally stood by you for most of it. He finally separated, you saw 2 metal feathers hitting the target, it skimmed your body, so close to stabbing you. You looked behind you and saw that Warren's wing was in fighting position. "Time to shine, Hell blade." he said and smiled.

You started to levitate, fire in both of of your hands, when you felt the time was right, you shot the target. "nice, hell blade" Warren said, you blushed slightly.

You finished training and changed. You looked for Warren but he was already gone.

"Raven, do you know where Warren went?" You asked.                                                                                       "Don't know, don't expect him here for next training."                                                                                        "w-what? He quit?" You were speechless, he quit already? Just after one training. Raven nodded and walked away. 

(self harm!)

You went to his dorm and knocked, nothing. You heard bottles clinking. You tried to open the door but it was locked. "Warren, I know your in there! open please!" You gently placed your hand on the door. He didn't answer. Soon, you heard groaning. "Warren! What's going on?" You raised your voice, nothing.. just more groaning. "Please open!" You banged on the door, after he didn't answer again, you stopped, you still had your hand on the door.

"Y/n, calm down.. your thoughts are overwhelming." You heard Xavier's voice in your head. "Is he ok?" You said, if Warren heard you, he would think you were crazy. "i don't know.. leave him be, he will open in his own time." Xavier said in your head. "What do you mean you 'Dont know'? You read minds! Control people!" You exclaimed.                                                                                                           "his mind.. i can't. It's blocked."                                                                                                                                      "by what??!" you yelled.                                                                                                                                                       "him. Leave it be." Xavier said. "No!" you yelled. You were upset, you banged your hand on the door frame. "Calm down, Y/n. Your wings." Xavier said in your mind. You didn't listen. Your hand was sore, slowly turning purple.                                                                                                                                      "Are you okay?" Warren finally said something. "No, not until you open the door." You said.             "go away." He said, you heard him taking a drink of something.                                                                     "No, what happened? you quit training for Xmen?"                                                                                              "Mood swings." You hear him take another drink.                                                                                                   "I don't believe it! Tomorrow when i see you, you better be the person you REALLY are, even if it means being a complete asshole.. embrace that if that's who you are! You need to make up your mind about who you are and who you want to be." Your voice started to break, you knew (if Warren remembers this) that tomorrow he will be difficult to talk to, but you were ready. He slowly opened the door. "Good job Y/n" Last words you heard from Xavier that day.

You walked into his dorm, the curtains were closed, the room smelled of alcohol.                                 Warren jugged down Whiskey as he walked to his bed. You noticed a knife on the floor, before he could sit down on the bed, you grabbed his shoulder and turned him around. You took away the whiskey bottle that was almost empty and placed it on the shelf. You grabbed his wrists. Cuts on his arms. You looked  at his hands, the cuts were really deep, still bleeding. You sighed. "Why.." You said softly but no answer.

You sat him down and went the his bathroom to get the first aid. You poured peroxide all over his arms, it started to fizz right away. He groaned. You wrapped both of his arms in gauze , you noticed him staring at you. "Stay the night." He said, you smiled and nodded, knowing that when he fell asleep you would leave.

You cleaned away the first aid kit and laid in bed next to him, you put your head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and wasn't surprising that he fell asleep in 5 minutes.

You slowly took his arm off of your shoulder and got up without him waking up.

You cleaned up his dorm, you looked at the clock "1 pm.." you thought.

Maybe he will sleep until morning.