Inner demons

This weeks assignment was inner demons. I knew what I was going to do for this performance. I haven't seen Noah at all today and it worries me.

"Hey Finn! Have you seen Puck today?" I asked his best friend.

"Umm... Erin, Puck's in juvie. I thought you knew." Finn answered. 

"Oh. Do you know why?" I asked.

"He drove into a convenience store and stole the atm."

"That idiot!" I scoffed.

"I know. Are you going to see him?" Finn asked.

"I guess." I sighed.

"I gotta go. Glad I could help though." Finn hugged me.

"Bye Finn. Thank you." I hugged back. Finn walked over to Rachel and I walked out to my truck. I drove to juvie to see Noah. He's such an idiot although I can't help but love him.

"Hello, Can I talk with Noah Puckerman?" I asked the lady at the front desk

"I guess so." She said with an attitude. I was lead to a room and was told to sit down. I heard a door open and looked up for brown eyes to meet hazel eyes. 

"Erin... I-I" Noah stuttered.

"Why?" I croaked out.

"I-I don't know. I'm so sorry, Erin. I understand if you hate me now." Noah said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Noah... I don't hate you. I could never hate you. What you did was stupid but I love you anyways. Noah I love you, I truly do. You may not be the brightest or best person I know but I love you." As I finished my speech to Noah, I finally let my tears fall.

"I love you too, Erin. More than you know. But stop crying, please." Noah begged.

"I'm gonna get you outta here." I grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"Thank you, Erin. But go home." Noah said.

"I can't, This week is inner demons week in glee and I need you there, Noah." I said.

"Miss, Its time to go." An officer said.

"I love you, Noah." I said walking out.

"Can I bail him out?" I asked the officer.

"You are aware of the crime He has committed, right?" 

"Yes but he's young and dumb. I'll take care of him. I need him, he's my rock. He holds me down and keeps me sane." I explain.

"I'll go get the papers, Miss." The officer said.

"Here you go, Miss."

"Thank you." I said signing the papers.

"I'll go get Lover Boy." The officer chuckled. I giggled and sat down to wait.

"Erin, I thought I told you to go home." Noah said when he got to me.

"Yes, I'm well aware, Noah." I said hugging him.

"Now let's go home." Noah exclaimed sounding tired.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah, its kinda hard to sleep here." He answered.

"Well, when we get home, I'll get you some new clothes and you can sleep in my room." I said.

"Wait, I thought you were going to bring me home to my house?" Noah asked confused.

"I'm taking care of your mess by making sure your mother don't kill you." I said.

"Thank you, Erin." Noah said while we were on the way home.

"Well, I couldn't just let you rot in their." I said sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys! Time to see what everyone's inner demons are. Who wants to go first?" Mr. Shue asked. My hand shot up before Rachel could even think about going first.

"Erin take it away." Mr. Shue said. I made my way to the front of everyone. I took a deep breath and started. My song may not say what my inner demons are but it says how I will overcome my inner demons. Everyone looked like they were in awe except Mike and Mr. Shue. Mike looked proud and Mr. Shue looked disappointed.

"Erin, this is not what the assignment is about." Mr. Shue said.

"No, the assignment was about inner demons, but you never said if it was about the inner demons or overcoming them. I am overcoming my inner demons but one stands in my way. That would be losing the most important person to me; Casey. If you don't like that then I'm leaving." I stated.

"Its good you're overcoming your inner demons but that is not the assignment." Mr. Shue pushed.

"Then I'm done with glee club." I stated as I walked out. I heard some others also say they're out as well.

"Erin!" I heard Santana yell. I turned around to see Santana, Brittany, Mike, and Noah all standing before me.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"We won't stand with Mr. Shue after not accepting that you are overcoming your inner demons." Mike answered. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I looked at it to see who was calling me.

Erin= Bold  Her mom= Italics

'Hello, Mom. Honey, Its your sister. What about Casey? S-s-she's gone.'  After I heard those words I dropped my phone, fell to the floor, and sobbed.

"E, What's wrong?" Mike asked.

"C-c-casey. She's dead, Mike." I whisper sobbed into his shoulder.

"W-what? No. S-she can't be." Mike said in disbelief. He was as much of a brother to me as well as Casey.

"What's going on you two?" Noah asked.

"Casey's dead." I said barely audible. 

"Oh, Loca. Come here." Santana says using her nickname for me.