Better days

(Those of you that didn't see the updated version of the character interviews, This is Blake and he's Erin's older brother. He's 18.)

"OH MY GOD! BLAKE, YOUR BACK!" I yelled the next morning. I had gotten up to pick up breakfast for everyone when I seen my big brother of a year, Blake, was back with mom, though she wasn't paying attention to him. I think I woke everyone else up.

"Yeah, Dad was gonna make me drop out of school and arrange me to marry some girl. Plus I missed my sister and wanted make she was okay after losing our baby sister." Blake said giving me a hug.

"Blake, bro! I missed you." Mike said coming downstairs with everyone. Blake and Mike bro hugged or whatever.

"Sup, Blockhead." Santana teased Blake like old times.

"Shut it, Shawty." Blake teased back. Shawty was Santana's nickname when she was 13.

"Blake this Puck, Brittany, Artie, Tina, Mercedes, Sam, Rachel, Finn, and Quinn. Guys this is my big brother, Blake." I introduced them.

"I thought Casey was your only sibling?" Noah asked me.

"No, my mom and I couldn't contact or talk about Blake. My 'father' had custody of Blake, but Blake's 18 now." I explained.

"oh." Everyone said.

"Mom, Where's Blake staying?" I asked her knowing he's not gonna want to sleep in the same room Casey passed away in.

"The room across from yours." Mom replied without looking up from her phone.

"Cool." I said. I went up to Noah.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Yeah." He answered. I led Noah to my room, I opened my window and climbed onto the roof.

"Are you crazy?" Noah asked me.

"Yeah, now get up here, you sissy!" I teased him. Noah groaned but did so anyway.

"What's up,E?" He asked when we sat down.

"My mom, She didn't seem excited about Blake at all. She was texting on her phone the whole time." I stressed. My mom had loved being around Blake and I when we were younger. She loved seeing us play together with Mike and Santana. Now she's changed.

"Wow, I didn't know that." Noah said as I gave him a confused look.

"You said that all out loud." Noah chuckled.

"Oh." I said embarrassed. 

"Well, she started dating someone and just lost her youngest. But I don't know what's up with your mom." Noah stated.

"Noah? What are we?" I asked him.

"Oh...Umm...Well I wanted this to be more special...But...uhh, Erin Belle Lopez, Will you be my gorgeous girlfriend?" Noah asked me.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Noah." I lean in and kiss Noah. It was like everything that was making me stressed was gone.

"We should go inside." I told him.

"Okay, Kuba." I mentally awed at this new nickname. ( Kuba means 'everything I ever wanted').

"Hey, Blake? Can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked. He nodded and walked towards Noah and I.

"I'll let you guys talk." Noah said. I grabbed his hand before he could leave.

"And you too, Noah." I said. I led them upstairs to my room and sat on my bed.

"What's up, joven?" Blake asked me. Joven was my nickname from Blake, its meaning being 'young one' in Spanish.

"I want you two to get to know each other, as you both play big roles in my life." I told them.

"Joven, I know what my role in your life is, but what's Puck's? No offense, dude." Blake asked confused.

"Well, Noah's my boyfriend." I said while blushing.

"Awe, Erin's finally got a boyfriend." Blake teased me. I smacked Blake's shoulder hard to tell him to shut.

"Well, Puck must really love you if he lets you call him Noah. Treat her well Puck." Blake said sincerely. I hugged Blake tightly.

"Should we tell the others?" Noah asked me.

"Yeah." I answered him. 

"Blakey piggyback ride?!?" I exclaimed in a baby voice. Blake shook his head laughing and crouched down since he was taller than me.

"To Narnia!" I exclaimed again. We all laughed and headed downstairs. We found everyone eating in the dining room and mom was still on her phone. I got off of Blake and stood by Noah.

"Guys." I said everyone looked up.

"Erin and I are officially a couple." Noah said grabbing my hand. Everyone said congrats or I knew it (Santana) and gave us hugs. I was so happy in till I realized that mom wasn't even paying attention. I guess Blake noticed.

"Joven, what's wrong?" I grabbed Blake's hand and pulled him to the living room.

"Mom is different. She never looks up from her phone." I said upset.

"I know but I also know that your strong." Blake said giving me a hug.

"Thank you, Bobo." I giggled as Blake picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

" I giggled as Blake picked me up and threw me over his shoulder

"Blake! Put me down!" I said and dragged out the a. I was basically have a giggle fit.

"What's going on here?" Santana said standing next to Mike.

"Are gonna have a giggle fit without us?" Mike asked hurt.

"S-s-sorr-y-y-y, guys." I said in between giggles.

"How rude!" Santana exclaimed.