chapter - 5

Camila pov
I opened the door for Lauren to enter. She actually came !! I thought she would avoid it. I guided her to the living room and made her sit on the couch. " So what are we doing today?" She asked me as I sat down beside her.  " Umm we can watch a movie " I said. I hope she likes movies. I mean it's hard for someone to now like movies. But still. " Yeah sure. You can choose" she said to me making me smile. I choose Cinderella. Then I froze, would it be too childish.... " Is.. is Cinderella okay ? " I asked her holding the CD in my hand " of course, what's better than Disney " she gave a big smile. Washing away my worries. God I hope I had a mommy. She would be a lot like Lauren. I put the movie and sat down beside Lauren and pressed play.

Lauren POV
After a while into Cinderella. Camila moved a little closer to me and leaned on to my side. My god she is so cute. Before the movie ended she was fast asleep on me. Her thumb had somehow made her way into her mouth and she was sucking on it softly. He hands rested beside her head on to my chest. I payed her down gently and covered her up with a blanket which was kept and sat down. Watching her sleep softly. Her nose would twitch every now and then. And she would suck on her thumb making light clicking noises. I am pretty sure now that she is a little. I don't think she has a caregiver. If she did she would not have called me. And I am pretty sure she needs a mommy by the lack of paci in her house and sucking on her thumb.
Well let's see what she thinks about having a mommy.

Give your views and vote.
Love yourself

Alex